Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Madison, WI Meet - January 14, 2012

Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #41
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry I missed everyone. I got wrapped into some stuff at work and could not get away. Hopefully next time!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #42
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pic! I will scout for trails. Is anyone interested in camping as well?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #43
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
If it isn't hella cold! Ha.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
Nature just gets the blow-by
Twirlin will become famous soon enough

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Nice pic! I will scout for trails. Is anyone interested in camping as well?
I would be up for camping.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #45
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
If it isn't hella cold! Ha.

Fer sure.

But, there's good camping/canoeing to be had at Buckhorn State Park, and I believe they have some decent, easy trails up that way as well. I gotta do more research, will post what I find.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #46
R.O.U.S.
So far I gotta say this one looks like the best bet for combining camping and wheeling... it's a bit of a drive, but looks like a lot of fun.

http://www.northwoodsoverland.com/index.htm

I'll try to get ahold of them and flesh out the deets.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #47
R.O.U.S.
Hey gang, I got a reply from these folks. Will keep you posted, but is anyone actually interested in going here? Let me know!

http://www.northwoodsoverland.com/index.htm

Response: Paul,

We have some details to iron out yet for this year so we don't have dates yet. We'll let you know as soon as we have them. Thanks so much for your interest!

Annie
Northwoods Overland
Old 01-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #48
Nature just gets the blow-by
Twirlin will become famous soon enough

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested
Old 01-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #49
idwelander is on a distinguished road
Name: Ivan
idwelander's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, sorry for an off-topic post, but I'm selling my '07 Taco in Madison. Anybody interested or know somebody who is? Hate to give it up, but can't afford to keep it right now.

Thanks,
Ivan

(see specs in Marketplace Forum: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...5-750-obo.html or on Madison Craigslist: http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/2795612135.html )
Old 01-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlin View Post
I'm interested
x2