Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Madison, WI Meet - January 14, 2012

Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Madison, WI Meet - January 14, 2012

We are planning a Wisconsin Meet and Greet in the Madison area...

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Noon-ish
Quaker Steak & Lube
2259 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
(608) 831-LUBE(5823)
http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/middleton_wi/

Anyone interested in doing some trails? Will need suggestions as far as these, as well.

Please add your name to the list if you will be attending:

1. himmie (Sarah)
2. Deltabox (Nathan)
3. 07navytaco
4. JEP
5. dark tangent (Tim)
6. rv7garage
7. Twirlin
Old 01-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Please add your name to the list:
1. himmie
2. Deltabox
3. 07navytaco
Old 01-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
1. himmie
2. Deltabox
3. 07navytaco
4. JEP
Old 01-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Updated OP.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #5
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
1. himmie
2. Deltabox
3. 07navytaco
4. JEP
5. dark tangent (a.k.a. tim)
Old 01-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery

1. himmie
2. Deltabox
3. 07navytaco
4. JEP
5. Dark tangent
6. rv7garage, but there's gotta be trails!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
I agree. Do you have a suggestion? I'm in northern Wisconsin and not familiar with that part of the state as far as off-roading.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #8
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I agree. Do you have a suggestion? I'm in northern Wisconsin and not familiar with that part of the state as far as off-roading.
I have not lived here very long so I do not know of any trails sorry sorry guys.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Only thing I've even heard of is logging trails, but I have no idea where these trails might be in relation to MadTown. Anybody?
Old 01-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I will try doing some looking tonight. Also ask some non-Toyota friends. Grr, I miss Arizona trails... If anyone comes up with anything, let me know!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
R.O.U.S.
Himmie, any luck? I found some trail reviews on WI4x4.com, but am not sure where these are in relation to Madison

http://www.wi4x4.com/forum/viewforum...0c8bc175592e33
Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
R.O.U.S.
This one looks nice for the warmer months, would be great to combine wheeling with camping!

http://www.northwoodsoverland.com/index.htm
Old 01-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #13
Nature just gets the blow-by
Twirlin will become famous soon enough

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
I will be coming.
Don't know of any trails in the madison area unfortunately...most seem to be in the northwoods
Old 01-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #14

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
1. himmie
2. Deltabox
3. 07navytaco
4. JEP
5. Dark tangent
7. Twirlin
Old 01-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep looking for trail info... It would definitely be nice to get out a bit. I have not been able to the entire time I've been in Wisconsin. (Way too long.)
Old 01-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #16
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've looked around before and had no luck. i hope you guys have more luck than me.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #17
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Still haven't been able to find anything as far as trails in that area. Sad.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #18

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
Have a feeling we won't find any. We are in south central Wisconsin after all...oh well. A meet n greet will be fun too. Could always pave our own trails
Old 01-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we have barely found anything even in Northern Wisconsin. Perhaps lunch this time, off-roading another...
Old 01-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #20

Twirlin's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me