Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

All Ohio/Kentucky Spring Meet - Bills 491 Offroad- May 19/20 - LETS DO THIS!!!

Old 01-15-2012, 02:53 AM   #1
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
All Ohio/Kentucky Spring Meet - Bills 491 Offroad- May 20 - LETS DO THIS!!!

Try and get a jump start on this now so that people can make/arrange plans to attend. I know there is a lot of interest in a big meet/wheelin' adventures, lets make this happen this year folks!!!

I am proposing that this upcoming spring, Sunday May 20th, we all get together and ride around @ Bills 491 offroad park in Demossville, KY. Pendleton County, KY. See map below

I have never been here, I know there are some who have however and hopefully they'll join. I want EVERYONE to attend. I don't care about any past BS or whatever, lets just have a good fucking time!!!

I think it would be fun to make this a true "weekend" kind of thing since I'm trying to get folks from all over Ohio and KY to come. It would just make the trip more worth it than just staying for one day. Group rates are also available, need at least 10, the more the merrier. (I want like 20+)

From Columbus, Ohio this would be around a 2.5 hour trip to Bills 491 for time reference.

Bills 491 Home Page - http://www.bills491offroad.com/index.htm

Who's In?

1. Me. - Quaker
2. Mntbiker2008
3. DanglingFury
4. MossyTaco
5. cbRC4x4sr5
6. Nick54

50/50, Seeing what happens.
1. beersuds
2. KmoK
3.Jez
4. Marcs08
5. thatschusterguy
6. hunter500Ky
Old 01-15-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just sent out a mass amount of PMs. Some of you I know well and are like "WTF, I woulda seen the thread", some of you, I hardly know yee. No holds barred. Gonna make this happen.

No need to reply to the PMs...JUST SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Are you reading this as a non-member guest?? Sign up on TW then join this shindig here!!!!)
Old 01-15-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
im interested. does anyone know the address? i know i’m trying to make it to the GA march meet. but if i can’t( or i may try ti hit both) but i think this is closer. ( thats if i’m allowed to come, since i’m in tn) i’m about 45 min from the TN/KY state line on I-75.

edit: i know i try and keep up with meets you guys may have since you are pretty close. Cincinnati is about 4h to 4.5h

and yeah i got the pm and was like WTF? than i looked at thread and new what it was. lol
Old 01-15-2012, 03:34 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
im interested. does anyone know the address? i know i知 trying to make it to the GA march meet. but if i can稚( or i may try ti hit both) but i think this is closer. ( thats if i知 allowed to come, since i知 in tn) i知 about 45 min from the TN/KY state line on I-75.

edit: i know i try and keep up with meets you guys may have since you are pretty close. Cincinnati is about 4h to 4.5h

and yeah i got the pm and was like WTF? than i looked at thread and new what it was. lol
2342 U.S 491
Demossville, Ky.

If you can make it, you are more than free to join!
Old 01-15-2012, 03:37 AM   #5
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
2342 U.S 491
Demossville, Ky.

If you can make it, you are more than free to join!
ok thanks! i know i知 talking to a few guys around here about having a meet and wheel at a WMA thats like 20min north of me. but going to do it when weather warms up.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
ok thanks! i know i知 talking to a few guys around here about having a meet and wheel at a WMA thats like 20min north of me. but going to do it when weather warms up.
Warm weather....mmmm....
Old 01-15-2012, 03:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Warm weather....mmmm....
haha yeah i know. but up in the mountains it gets cold and fast. trying to make it wear as many people as we can get. even pre runners. even tho they may have to get help from the 4wd guys a time or 2.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #8
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Who's In?

1. Me. - Quaker
2. mntbiker2008
Old 01-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #9
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
If my truck is fixed I'll be there, soon as I find out I'll add my name
Old 01-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #10
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game. I've got a couple buddies down here with 4x4 tacos and even more with flatbed SFA yotas. Might bring a quad so I can keep up!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:02 AM   #11
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked out the website. Place looks SWEET.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
I may be in. That's after school gets out and my workload at work quadrupled last summer. I will keep it in mind though.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
Hittn' easy steet on mud tires
Jez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jez's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the invite. This sounds like a great time. I am breaking ground on my home the first week of May so I will have a lot going on but I will reserve this date for sure and try to be there. Is this all guys or will there be wives and girlfriends as well?
Old 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
Thank you for the invite. This sounds like a great time. I am breaking ground on my home the first week of May so I will have a lot going on but I will reserve this date for sure and try to be there. Is this all guys or will there be wives and girlfriends as well?
Bring the ladies as anyone sees fit. If Jeremy (MossyTaco) comes along I know the lady that rode with him likes to ride, so she'd probably make it.

No one HAS to plan the entire weekend, if you could only make it a day or something, don't let that stop you. The 2 days is more geared towards folks who would really be making a trek there
Old 01-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Spring meet

Looks like I should be off and may try to make it if I am free. Sure theres a few others down our way that may try to make it also.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I am down if I can park my car at someone's house and hitch a ride if I don't have a truck by then (I sure hope I do though).
Old 01-16-2012, 05:33 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I am down if I can park my car at someone's house and hitch a ride if I don't have a truck by then (I sure hope I do though).
Rally car!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Rally car!
Im not sure how much more rallying I am going to do with it. lol I need to sell the thing so I can finally get my truck.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
Im not sure how much more rallying I am going to do with it. lol I need to sell the thing so I can finally get my truck.
Good, get rid of that thing. It says Mazda, but it's got Ford stupidity underneath.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #20
Common Sense Ninja
thatSchusterguy is on a distinguished road
thatSchusterguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to have to say 50/50 on being there, busy time of the year for me with trips and taking time off work and everything.