Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wisconsin Dells

Old 08-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
If you head down Hwy 13 toward Adams Friendship/Rome/Wisconsin Rapids you will run into an ass load of State Forest land and Paper Co. land, it's all public land lots of fire lanes with trails running off of them. A good area to start is around Dyracuse Park, it's a closed track for bikes/quads but a lot of fire lanes run into that area. Start there and just make your way north. It's about 20-30 min from the Dells. I grew up in WI Rapids so I know that area well. Just keep an eye out for dirt bikes and quads, they are always flying around that area. LOTS OF SAND!!
Old 08-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #5
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, thanks I was beginning to worry that there wasn't a 1/2 acre of unregulated land in Wisconsin. I appreciate you stepping up and outing your trail info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPENCAF View Post
If you head down Hwy 13 toward Adams Friendship/Rome/Wisconsin Rapids you will run into an ass load of State Forest land and Paper Co. land, it's all public land lots of fire lanes with trails running off of them. A good area to start is around Dyracuse Park, it's a closed track for bikes/quads but a lot of fire lanes run into that area. Start there and just make your way north. It's about 20-30 min from the Dells. I grew up in WI Rapids so I know that area well. Just keep an eye out for dirt bikes and quads, they are always flying around that area. LOTS OF SAND!!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
This area is riddled with "NO OFF ROAD VEHICLES PERMITTED.

Anyone know if Apple Valley Off Road Park is still open?

QUOTE=SPENCAF;5596987]If you head down Hwy 13 toward Adams Friendship/Rome/Wisconsin Rapids you will run into an ass load of State Forest land and Paper Co. land, it's all public land lots of fire lanes with trails running off of them. A good area to start is around Dyracuse Park, it's a closed track for bikes/quads but a lot of fire lanes run into that area. Start there and just make your way north. It's about 20-30 min from the Dells. I grew up in WI Rapids so I know that area well. Just keep an eye out for dirt bikes and quads, they are always flying around that area. LOTS OF SAND!![/QUOTE]
Old 09-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I knew of a good place!