Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

cincinnati peeps

Old 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #41
Jevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to all

Navy: MM3
Name: Joe
Jevansjr15's Tacoma Gallery
Them Bungals are going down on Sunday : )
Old 10-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #42
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevansjr15 View Post
Them Bungals are going down on Sunday : )
that'd be a first
Old 10-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #43
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I am up for anything... I usually go down to the farm to let the dogs swim and run around... If we can get enough people together to go down Ill go! Meet up somewhere in Northern KY and then drive down...
Old 10-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #44
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
well since it's your place do you want to start a northern kentucky meet thread and see how many people would be interest then we can get a date set? i dont want to start a thread asking people to come to your place, sorry. what are you trails like? will they scratch up the truck or are they open enough? is it rocky?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #45
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
well since it's your place do you want to start a northern kentucky meet thread and see how many people would be interest then we can get a date set? i dont want to start a thread asking people to come to your place, sorry. what are you trails like? will they scratch up the truck or are they open enough? is it rocky?
I might be interested, but wouldn't want to scratch up my truck either...there could be another couple guys I work with that might be interested in a meet also. One has a 05 SR5 AC on 285's, the other has a 05 DC SR5 on 265's, and mine is an all stock TRD Off-Road.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #46

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good! im all stock too. will have some at's in the next month or 2 hopefully. yah im not big on scratches either.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #47
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah there really isn't any trails... a long drive way....some good pathes down to the lake and fields... a couple of good hills.... a good field... no really places to get scratches unless you are bing stupid.... my truck being a double cab and long bed my wheel base is to long to really try anything... I am going to start a new NKY thread and see how many people we can get together... the post is listed as Northern KY or Cincinnati Trucks??
Old 10-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #49
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
x2. Just post a link when you get the new thread started. BTW, which county is your property in MAXTacoma? I'm about 30 minutes south of Lexington in Harrodsburg.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
x2. Just post a link when you get the new thread started. BTW, which county is your property in MAXTacoma? I'm about 30 minutes south of Lexington in Harrodsburg.
Property is in Pendlton County by Falmouth. It surrounds the airport.... its a very small airport that not many people know is there...

here is the link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ti-trucks.html
Old 10-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #51

MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Property is in Pendlton County by Falmouth. It surrounds the airport.... its a very small airport that not many people know is there..
Cool. I'm about 2 hours from there it looks like.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
Cool. I'm about 2 hours from there it looks like.
here is a better view

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=falmou...N&hl=en&tab=wl
Old 10-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #53

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Max you did make sure it was ok with your family to do this right?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #54

Quote:
Max you did make sure it was ok with your family to do this right?
haha... yeah... people are always down there... As long we clean up...
Old 10-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #55

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
ok awesome. and did you know you made 2 different threads for this? i can add a link so people will only post to one of them if. which one do you want people to post to?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #56

Quote:
ok awesome. and did you know you made 2 different threads for this? i can add a link so people will only post to one of them if. which one do you want people to post to?
yeah i made the first one then realized that there is a regional thread and placed the second one... I think im going to keep the first one and place a link from the second to the first..
Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #58
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
i live in cinci and i just bought a tacoma. would be interested in finding out where some trails and such are!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #59

We are trying to get a meet together again. If you are interested take a look at my sig...
Old 08-27-2010, 05:57 AM   #60
Gadvan is on a distinguished road

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Dam cincy thread has been dead for a while rip lol. Just bought my.taco. month or so ago