Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wisconsin Tacos?

Old 11-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #341
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I can't next weekend. I'll be in Marshfield, WI on Saturday and Maquoketa, IA on Sunday.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #342
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I can't next weekend. I'll be in Marshfield, WI on Saturday and Maquoketa, IA on Sunday.
Well damn lol, December I guess
Old 11-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #343
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanes56 View Post
Resurection, I am in the WI area Door County
lol really? i never c x runner in my home town lol
Old 11-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #344
pojo82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
pojo82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Herding Jim View Post
Just got back from the pipe line today, too bad we couldn't get our acts together and make a trip up there. It was pretty fun. About the closures...there are definitely spots on the trail that have been closed off with a big steel gate. However around the gates and just snow fences which have been obviously just been drove over in the past. I didn't do that because I need to stay on the good side of the law. There is also another gate/fence blocking off part of the trail by some private property owners. But on one of my excursions through the trail system I managed to come up on the opposite side of that gate via trails that were not closed off so IDK what the point of that one gate is. When I realized I was on the other side of it I was treading lightly just due to the fact I had no idea if it was actually private property or not, I guess if it was there should have been no trespassing signs. All in all it was a pretty fun day for just going by myself. I think like Johnathon said in his PM to me that it would be much more fun with a little bit of snow on the ground.

Here are a few pictures I got today

Almost messed up my pretty OEM bumper, cut it pretty close.

looks like you had a good time. my work schedule is gettig a little less hectic now. maybe i can make it next time. i wonder how busy it will be around there the weekend of the 24th. its the 2nd weekend of the deer gun season. we were thinking about taking our RZR out on trails that week sometime too but dont think it will be the best idea.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #345
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pojo82 View Post
looks like you had a good time. my work schedule is gettig a little less hectic now. maybe i can make it next time. i wonder how busy it will be around there the weekend of the 24th. its the 2nd weekend of the deer gun season. we were thinking about taking our RZR out on trails that week sometime too but dont think it will be the best idea.
There was a lot of shooting going on this weekend, my guess people sighting in. The more I think about it, its probably a good idea to wait until after rifle season. Screw the muzzle loaders.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #346
toyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toyotaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No one ever wants to hang out with me...

We had one lunch meet. That is all I have gotten to happen. Which makes me miss AZ even more.

I'm about an hour from Wausau. An hour from Green Bay. South of Shawano.

This.
So you live near Clintonville? My grandparents live up that way.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #347
toyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would also like to be included next time everyone gets together. My schedule is hectic but I may be able to move stuff around. Right now I have no one to wheel with so this is exciting!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #348
Hollywood218 is on a distinguished road

Army: Maint. Team Leader/Recovery NCO
Hollywood218's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW. From Neosho (Mke area), property near Elcho, WI
Old 03-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood218 View Post
New to TW. From Neosho (Mke area), property near Elcho, WI
I don't know if this thread is dead or what. I've been waiting for months! Welcome to this forum. Even though I'm never really on here.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #350
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotaconvert View Post
I don't know if this thread is dead or what. I've been waiting for months! Welcome to this forum. Even though I'm never really on here.
I still follow I just don't participate lol
Old 04-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #351
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I see I have not missed much during my hiatus from TW. I would still love to have some kind of meet with the Wisconsinites!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #352
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
hehe, my TW handle keeps me tied to you guys still in Wisconsin . I check in here once and a while. I'll check in before I come back next to see if any of you guys are up for causing some ruckus! GO PACK!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #353
Sconnie

Quote:
Well, I see I have not missed much during my hiatus from TW. I would still love to have some kind of meet with the Wisconsinites!
I'm up for that!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #354
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even care if it's not off-roading, I just miss getting together to look at and talk about Tacomas... Haha.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #355
roundhouse is on a distinguished road

roundhouse's Tacoma Gallery
I've been on TW for a while, learned a lot and just discovered this thread today. Figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. I bought my Tacoma up in Ashland in 2009 and live in St. Croix County next door to the Twin Cities. I don't do much off roading in WI, when my Tacoma is on a trail it's usually in the UP where I have a forest lot.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #356
DblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DblCabMN's Tacoma Gallery
It's time for the 2013 Open House at the Iron Range OHV Park in Gilbert MN on Saturday May 18th! Hosted by the North Shore Wheelers. May 18th is the only day of the year that there is NO ENTRANCE FEE or other permits required to enter the OHV park. Plus, you get a free lunch!

What is NSW4x4? We're a club focused on moderately modified, off-road capable, daily driven vehicles with members located in MN and WI. We are not make/model specific and we look forward to meeting new people and seeing what your rig can do!

We ask that you register by posting in this thread and/or emailing Info@NSW4x4.com. And check out NSW4x4.com.

Please include -
Your name:
Forum screen name:
Type of rig:
Number of people:

That will help us plan which trails to run and be able to plan lunch too. There are many types of trails with varying degrees of difficulty. Most trails have "easy outs" or safer ways around the more difficult obstacles, plus, you'll have the years of wheeling experience available to you from the NSW4x4 Club!

We head out on the trails at 10am, so please be there no later then 9:30am so you have plenty of time to check in, pass safety checks, and rub elbows with the club! Many plan on camping on Friday and Saturday nights at either of the local campgrounds, there are hotels nearby as well. It's a great event!

A few pics from last years event:

Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by DblCabMN View Post
It's time for the 2013 Open House at the Iron Range OHV Park in Gilbert MN on Saturday May 18th! Hosted by the North Shore Wheelers. May 18th is the only day of the year that there is NO ENTRANCE FEE or other permits required to enter the OHV park. Plus, you get a free lunch!

What is NSW4x4? We're a club focused on moderately modified, off-road capable, daily driven vehicles with members located in MN and WI. We are not make/model specific and we look forward to meeting new people and seeing what your rig can do!

We ask that you register by posting in this thread and/or emailing Info@NSW4x4.com. And check out NSW4x4.com.

Please include -
Your name:
Forum screen name:
Type of rig:
Number of people:

That will help us plan which trails to run and be able to plan lunch too. There are many types of trails with varying degrees of difficulty. Most trails have "easy outs" or safer ways around the more difficult obstacles, plus, you'll have the years of wheeling experience available to you from the NSW4x4 Club!

We head out on the trails at 10am, so please be there no later then 9:30am so you have plenty of time to check in, pass safety checks, and rub elbows with the club! Many plan on camping on Friday and Saturday nights at either of the local campgrounds, there are hotels nearby as well. It's a great event!

A few pics from last years event:

This looks like it would be a blast! With a little more notice i could have made it this year. Is it the same time every year? Maybe I'll shoot for 2014.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #359
Sconnie

I'd be up for this next year for sure! I would go this year, but I'm down in Iowa that weekend for auto-x with my club...
Old 04-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #360
Sconnie

http://www.sconnie.com/