Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wisconsin Tacos?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Wisconsin Tacos?

Anyone in Wisconsin? I have been in Florida the past 2 years and am moving back to Wisconsin the first of the year. Just thought I would see how many people are TW members from there...
Old 12-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
I'll be driving my taco back to my parents house in wisconsin next week, but I live in Colorado. I know there's at least a few. Wiscodave comes to mind.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
also member "fukthacubs"
Old 12-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco969 View Post
Anyone in Wisconsin? I have been in Florida the past 2 years and am moving back to Wisconsin the first of the year. Just thought I would see how many people are TW members from there...
I'm in north east IL. family in Hayward.
Is Club Marys still going in Bradenton FL.? Was there back in the 1980's
Old 12-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
A friend of mine lives in Hayward.. but he drives a Lancer, not a taco
Old 12-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
TacomaHarry is on a distinguished road
TacomaHarry's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in Lake Geneva (southeast) Wi. for about 15 years.

Now semi-retired at 51 in Sunny St. Petersburg, Fl.

Have fun in the cold and snow. I hear their digging out from a strom the last few days.

Good luck.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #8

Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
I'm in north east IL. family in Hayward.
Is Club Marys still going in Bradenton FL.? Was there back in the 1980's
I am going to be in Ashland, bout an hour north of Hayward. I have not heard of a club Mary's down here, so I am thinking not?
Old 12-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #9

Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Not Wisconsin, but in the Twin Cities in Minnesota...
Cool, my brother lives in Woodbury, but he drives a Dodge
Old 12-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #10

Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaHarry View Post
I lived in Lake Geneva (southeast) Wi. for about 15 years.

Now semi-retired at 51 in Sunny St. Petersburg, Fl.

Have fun in the cold and snow. I hear their digging out from a strom the last few days.

Good luck.
Yeah, I dealt with it for 21 years so I'm used to it. The Florida sun will be missed, however I miss my 600Acres and being able to hunt and fish whenever I want so it's all good
Old 01-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #11
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Madison area here!!! Nice to see some WI Taco owners. We should organize ride for the Spring or something!! Drop me a line anytime.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #13

Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be game for a ride as well, only have a pre-runner but I have been getting around just fine in the snow! Plus you guys could always give me a tug if needed haha!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:21 AM   #14
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Awesome!! I was thinking something up north on the logging roads. Another thought is maybe doing a trip to the Badlands ORV park in Attica, IN. Forgot the link:

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/default.asp
Old 01-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #16
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Let me first say that I am no Wisconsin Wheeling authority, although I wish I was. My family and I are originally from Iowa, we have been in Wisconsin now for about 5 years. I have not been up North yet, but from talking with a few other Wisconsin wheelers the logging roads are the best bet. As for the Badlands, I found out about that place from Jason at 4xInnovations in Platteville, WI (I got my sliders there). Ideally I would like to do something with a few days of camping tossed in. In any case we all should be able to figure something out.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #17
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
Let me first say that I am no Wisconsin Wheeling authority, although I wish I was. My family and I are originally from Iowa, we have been in Wisconsin now for about 5 years. I have not been up North yet, but from talking with a few other Wisconsin wheelers the logging roads are the best bet. As for the Badlands, I found out about that place from Jason at 4xInnovations in Platteville, WI (I got my sliders there). Ideally I would like to do something with a few days of camping tossed in. In any case we all should be able to figure something out.
I'm game for that. How early in the Spring can one start camping up here? I'm from Texas and this is my first winter up north...
Old 01-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #18
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
I'm game for that. How early in the Spring can one start camping up here? I'm from Texas and this is my first winter up north...

Welcome to Midwest living I have lived in the Midwest all my life and this Winter is even to much. I am not sure when camping can start at Badlands. I know the campground at the front of the Badlands is the Attica Family Camp Ground. Here is a link:

http://www.atticacamping.com/index.html

Not sure when they open for the season, I could not find it on the site.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #19
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
Eau Claire, WI here. most of my "off-roading" is usually by accident