1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Northern Michigan Tacoma's

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by yotacoma12, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Apr 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    yotacoma12

yotacoma12 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    MIKE
    sd
    Vehicle:
    v6 dcsb 2nd gen
    avid offroad lightbar avid step rails
    This thread is for people in northern michigan, not southern michigan. If you live in Northern michigan then feel free to post here. Sorry to all of the southern michigan members but, we all know how far away the U.P. is from detroit.

I'll start of by introducing myself. i live in Wolverine Mi. and I am always doing something on the 2 tracks. I would like to plan a meet in greet for everyone that is interested in meeting more tacoma enthusiast. Maybe we can do a couple of mod days. Ive seen a couple of taco's in the galyord area and some of them even have tacomaworld.com stickers. If you interested in meeting more members from Northern Michigan feel free to post on the x so we can set something up.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

2. May 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Rattler

Rattler Wandering But Not Lost

Member:
    Bay City MI
    Vehicle:
    '04 DoubleCab "3 Lift on 285/75/16s
    All Pro rear bumper with an Ironman Offroad swing-out spare carrier, Bajarack on top, blacked-out grill, Lightforce 140s Mombasa Rooftop Tent
    I'm in mid-MI, Bay City. A friend of mine lives on Old 27 between Wolverine and Vanderbilt. I've done some 2-tracking in that area. The Trolls do their Fall Color Tour through there too.

Products Discussed in

To Top