Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

St.Louis/Missouri ~ Save the date! Mo4wd BBQ

Old 05-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
adio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the rough
Name: Andrew
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
St.Louis/Missouri ~ Save the date! Mo4wd BBQ

Just wanted to spread the word. I'll be hosting a BBQ along with our site sponsor Adventure Accessories located in Chesterfield Valley Sunday June 10th. Bring your friend and family, we'll have hot dogs and burgers on the grill. Come check out the shop, check out some rigs, and hang out. The guys over at Adventure will be raffling off a free pair of Hella Black Magic driving lights. I'll be giving away a few Mo4wd shirts and stickers too.

Here is the address

Adventure Accessories
140 Long Rd. Suite 110
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Sunday June 10th
1pm-3pm

Hope to see everyone out there!

If you can post if you're coming and possibly how many people you are bringing, I'd appreciate it. Need to figure out how much food to get. Thanks!

Also, if you haven't already joined the site, here it is.

Mo4wd - Index

~Andrew
Old 05-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds great, but before I pencil you into my calendar, what is the date I am saving again?
Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
adio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the rough
Name: Andrew
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
Oops lol, Sunday June 10th.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew,

Just checking in to find out if this is still going to happen, back in town from long camping trip but would still like to come back across the Mississippi to meet up and check out the Adventure Accessories folks too.