Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

WEST SIDE StL Roll Call

Old 06-11-2012, 06:30 AM   #1
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
WEST SIDE StL Roll Call

Hey all! Wanted to introduce myself as I am relatively new to the area. Been living in O'Fallon for about a year now. Recently relocated from Vegas. Military/Boeing guy. Anyone else out there on the west side that is down for meeting up/mod days/trail runs/burger burns/etc please let me know or add me to your list of contacts.

I will probably need to get some new shoes before I hit any trails out here. Have 51K on stock PoS Rugged Trails. (Worst tire I've ever owned)

I also am looking for a second hand left rear tail light as I smashed mine to shit on a midnight trail run last summer down at the Ozarks.

If you see me out and about honk or flash your high beams! Pretty stock MGM Access Cab. Sometimes I have my shell on, sometimes I don't.

For the record, I've been a Royals fan since I was three. That was 32 years ago.
Attached Thumbnails
WEST SIDE StL Roll Call-020.jpg   WEST SIDE StL Roll Call-getattachment.aspx.jpg   WEST SIDE StL Roll Call-img_4220.jpg   WEST SIDE StL Roll Call-img_4289.jpg   WEST SIDE StL Roll Call-img_4229.jpg  

Old 06-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing View Post
Hey all! Wanted to introduce myself as I am relatively new to the area. Been living in O'Fallon for about a year now. Recently relocated from Vegas. Military/Boeing guy. Anyone else out there on the west side that is down for meeting up/mod days/trail runs/burger burns/etc please let me know or add me to your list of contacts.

I will probably need to get some new shoes before I hit any trails out here. Have 51K on stock PoS Rugged Trails. (Worst tire I've ever owned)

I also am looking for a second hand left rear tail light as I smashed mine to shit on a midnight trail run last summer down at the Ozarks.

If you see me out and about honk or flash your high beams! Pretty stock MGM Access Cab. Sometimes I have my shell on, sometimes I don't.

For the record, I've been a Royals fan since I was three. That was 32 years ago.
Hey man. There's a few of us here from STL. There's a thread titled Tacos in the STL area where you can find everyone.