Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Tacos in St. Louis area

Old 08-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboytacoma24 View Post
Are you getting rid of the lift as well? Im looking for a black bumper. Theres a guy, STLtaco that just bought rims in the STL area, he might be interested in letting them go.
Yep, so long as I can find someone to buy it. You interested? Thanks for the guys name.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #22
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Yep, so long as I can find someone to buy it. You interested? Thanks for the guys name.
What parts and how much?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What parts and how much?
I have the whole Toytec ultimate kit plus the TC UCA's. I say $1200 for everything. The parts only have about 8000 miles on them.

If you price it out that is equal to getting the TC UCA's for free. I realize I can't get the money back that I put into the lift so $1200 seems plenty fair to me.

Oh yeah, if you happen to want the tires/wheels I will let them go for $900.

If you want to get it all then I say $2000 for everything
Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #24
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
I have the whole Toytec ultimate kit plus the TC UCA's. I say $1200 for everything. The parts only have about 8000 miles on them.

If you price it out that is equal to getting the TC UCA's for free. I realize I can't get the money back that I put into the lift so $1200 seems plenty fair to me.

Oh yeah, if you happen to want the tires/wheels I will let them go for $900.

If you want to get it all then I say $2000 for everything
Ill do some considering. Ill get back to you. Will you let me know if you sell it in the meantime?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill do some considering. Ill get back to you. Will you let me know if you sell it in the meantime?
Absolutely. I think I may have stumbled across a set of rims so the kit may be coming off very soon.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #26
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
clayton in the house..st louis MO
Old 08-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotstockTRD View Post
clayton in the house..st louis MO

welcome buddy...glad to see we are increasing our numbers in the STL area....
Old 08-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #28
12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all

Army: Currently serving
Name: Danny
12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey would yall consider FLW in the STL area..I know its like an hour and a half away but its the closet thing to any other thread? If so there are a ton of people here that have some nice ass lifted Tacos.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Btaco View Post
Hey would yall consider FLW in the STL area..I know its like an hour and a half away but its the closet thing to any other thread? If so there are a ton of people here that have some nice ass lifted Tacos.

FLW?? Whats that?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #31
atmospheric is on a distinguished road
atmospheric's Tacoma Gallery
it'd be nice if we can group more STL tacos and have a group day where we go out and wheel around the area
Old 08-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #32
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospheric View Post
it'd be nice if we can group more STL tacos and have a group day where we go out and wheel around the area
Let me know I'm in.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #33
12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all

Army: Currently serving
Name: Danny
12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome. The only people that I can link up with the to go riding is the Military Jeepers club and I feel really out of place. But whats sad is my Taco will go more places in 2WD than most of their Jeeps in Low Lock.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:24 AM   #34
bluetrd88 is on a distinguished road
Name: tom
bluetrd88's Tacoma Gallery
st charles , mo here
Old 09-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponq View Post
Let me know I'm in.
me too!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetrd88 View Post
st charles , mo here
what up...looks like our force is strengthening in STL..
Old 09-18-2009, 05:49 AM   #36
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetrd88 View Post
st charles , mo here
You wouldnt by chance be the Blue lifted one with the blindingly bright lights I waved at on Mid Rivers one night a few weeks back would it?

Just wondering.. I was pondering on that setup.. Whoevers it was...

We definatly need to get some peeps together!! Im down!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil3ncer7 View Post
You wouldnt by chance be the Blue lifted one with the blindingly bright lights I waved at on Mid Rivers one night a few weeks back would it?

Just wondering.. I was pondering on that setup.. Whoevers it was...

We definatly need to get some peeps together!! Im down!

That might be STLtaco, I know he has a blue one. Mines radiant red.

And those blinding headlights your talking about are sylvania silverstars. I have them too. Super bright.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #38
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I guess STLtaco hasent made himself to the thread yet. We defiantly need to get a meet together.. Is everyone riding stock or is the general STL Taco population lifted / modded?
Old 09-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #39
Quote:

And those blinding headlights your talking about are sylvania silverstars. I have them too. Super bright.
Yea.. Silverstars are the next buy...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #40
STLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura about
STLTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the STL area, West County mainly. To whoever was asking, I already got rid of my stock rims/tires though.

Quote:

Umm.. I dont have a blue tacoma, mine is silver.