Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Tacos in St. Louis area

Old 04-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #501
Taco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got pics of the custom light bar that Axleboy did for me. I think it came out great. And they made a few more if anyone else is interested. You choose the number of light tabs, powder coat, etc...

Old 04-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #502
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! What's he charging for those? Might be interested

P.S. some jack ass rear ended me yesterday on 170. So looking like a base model black bumper coming soon. I thought about a plate bumper but don't know if I wanna she'll out $700 for one.

What do you guys think?
Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #503
Taco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I know what he charged me, but I was the guinea pig Drop Scott a line and he'll quote you based on the options you want.

Glad to hear you're ok from the accident. I think a black base bumper would look pretty cool. Much better than chrome!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #504
slatercat will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Josh
slatercat's Tacoma Gallery
St Louis Craigslist - DCSB superwhite hard tonneau $125

Someone with a short bed superwhite 2nd gen taco might be interested in this Tonneau cover. $125

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3731053458.html
Old 05-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #505
STLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura about
STLTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
I have my tires/wheels up for sale on Craigslist in St. Louis. Just letting everyone know in case anyone is interested. 17x9 Moto Metal 951B w/ Revo's (265/70/17, 46,500 miles on them).

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3780610879.html
Old 05-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #506
Please keep TW beautiful: search & stay on topic
BBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BBYE V8's Tacoma Gallery
So long as we're passing along local good deals: anyone need a super cheap shell? It's not mine, but for $200 it's a good deal for anyone with a silver 2nd gen with a full bed:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3782418200.html
Old 05-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #507
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLTaco09 View Post
I have my tires/wheels up for sale on Craigslist in St. Louis. Just letting everyone know in case anyone is interested. 17x9 Moto Metal 951B w/ Revo's (265/70/17, 46,500 miles on them).

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3780610879.html
You have a pm on wheels. Get back at me.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #508
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBYE V8 View Post
So long as we're passing along local good deals: anyone need a super cheap shell? It's not mine, but for $200 it's a good deal for anyone with a silver 2nd gen with a full bed:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3782418200.html
Thanks for posting. I've been looking for one for my shirt bed since November for a decent price. If you come across one of those let me know!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:47 AM   #509
Boltsfaninmo is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Boltsfaninmo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone locally looking for a MGM DCSB 4x4 w/TRD Sport Pkg. let me know. I bought a toy hauler too big for the Tacoma to safely tow, so I'm selling my baby. She is totally stock except for tint and Prodigy Brake controller with 6k miles. Price negotiable from $32k.

Options are:

*Entune Navigation
*JBL Sound
*Tow Package
*Daytime Running Lights
*Capet Floor Mats and Door Sill Plates
*Tint
*Prodigy II Brake Controller
Old 05-05-2013, 06:01 AM   #511
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Was in town at the Firebird watching Doug Benson last night - hilarious show but definitely a sketch part of town, lol.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #512
ToyoDrew will become famous soon enoughToyoDrew will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
ToyoDrew's Tacoma Gallery

Hi All,

I was wondering what Toyota dealers are ones that you’drecommend in our area. If you rememberthe name of a sales rep, that’d be even better!

I live on the IL side of the river and have gone into mylocal dealer, but the salesman (Jason Vice) gave me the worst experience that Ihave ever had…needless to say, he will never see a penny from me or my family. Granted, it’s only one guy and still plan togo back since they are the closest dealer to me.

Before I do that, I want to start workingwith other dealers and get their quotes before I go back to them with a last chanceto “win” me back with a lower price. Thenagain, I am also the type of person who would rather give my money to a goodperson…even if it happens to be a tad more expensive. (Of course, they stillhave to get into my price point which is also TrueCar’s price point).

Cheers
Old 05-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #513

I bought my truck new from Mungenast Toyota in Alton from Jade Knoll. She was awesome to work with. Ill definitely go back. Give her a call and tell her Aaron Jones referred you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoDrew View Post
Hi All,

I was wondering what Toyota dealers are ones that you’drecommend in our area. If you rememberthe name of a sales rep, that’d be even better!

I live on the IL side of the river and have gone into mylocal dealer, but the salesman (Jason Vice) gave me the worst experience that Ihave ever had…needless to say, he will never see a penny from me or my family. Granted, it’s only one guy and still plan togo back since they are the closest dealer to me.

Before I do that, I want to start workingwith other dealers and get their quotes before I go back to them with a last chanceto “win” me back with a lower price. Thenagain, I am also the type of person who would rather give my money to a goodperson…even if it happens to be a tad more expensive. (Of course, they stillhave to get into my price point which is also TrueCar’s price point).

Cheers
Old 05-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #514

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
I bought my truck new from Mungenast Toyota in Alton from Jade Knoll. She was awesome to work with. Ill definitely go back. Give her a call and tell her Aaron Jones referred you.
Thanks! I didn't think to check up there, but now I definitely will.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #515

Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine from Jerry Ackerman Toyota on Kingshighway in the city. I worked with Rebeccah Drannan, their internet sales person, and she was excellent. There was no haggling, she told me exactly how low they could go (which was lower than I was planning to offer) and she even stayed late to finish up the paperwork so I could take it home that day. Awesome experience.

And before I went to Ackerman, I had a pretty horrible experience at Pappas in St. Peters. They didn't have the truck I wanted on the lot (which was to be expected as I wanted specific options), were doubtful they could trade for it (the perfect truck was sitting at Ackerman), didn't want to order one for me, and told me if they were able to trade for it, that I should be "ready to haggle" over the price. This was after the salesman was unable to show me the InTune features because he was already over on the data plan on his phone for the month.

Pappas didn't get my money, Ackerman did.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #516

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoDrew View Post
Thanks! I didn't think to check up there, but now I definitely will.
And she's easy on the eyes too. I ordered a truck from them without any issue. I low balled them and they met it. All I did was say that I had shopped around and had several other offers. It was really easy.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:04 AM   #517

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
And she's easy on the eyes too. I ordered a truck from them without any issue. I low balled them and they met it. All I did was say that I had shopped around and had several other offers. It was really easy.
Lol, I had thought about using that tactic on my last vehicle purchase but I forgot by the time I got around to the haggling. lol, oh well. Definitely a plus when they are easy on the eyes!

Thanks Taco42...it's good to hear the bad stories as well as the good. It helps narrow things down.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:00 AM   #518
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine from twin city Toyota in Herculaneum, Mo. I had to haggle with them for 2 days (walked away once) but ended up with what I wanted in the end. Ask for Ronda and if you happen to stop by tell them Ryan Schirmer referred you.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #519
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my mom's van at Seager Toyota and we highly recomend them.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:53 AM   #520
Boltsfaninmo is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Boltsfaninmo's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine from Seeger as well. I even got mixed up on the offer I meant to give them, but didn't realize until after they accepted my offer. I agreed to pay what I offered, but showed them what I had written in my phone notes. They actually credited me to get me back to what I mean to offer when they didn't have to. I'd go back to Seeger as well.