Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Tacos in St. Louis area

Old 06-18-2013, 04:14 AM   #541
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Sorry man. I would like see pics so I can learn from this.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #542
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding. That sucks! I guess we will all have to learn from this at your misfortune.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:33 AM   #544
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Monte, welcome to the area. You going to go to Webster U?

We've gotten together a couple times for BBQ and truck talk, but not lately.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #545
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
Hey Monte, welcome to the area. You going to go to Webster U?

We've gotten together a couple times for BBQ and truck talk, but not lately.
Yes sir! To study audio production.

Having a hell of a time find a place to rent. Thought I found a nice house but I think it's a scam.

And cool! I'm down with that. Love me some truck talk. I imagine no big offroaders or mod days tho?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #546
Old Sheepdog

The only mods I have in mind are Avid light bar and N-Fab side steps. Easy bolt on jobs, but two wrenches are faster than one.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #547
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've got lots in mind but not enough funds to buy them. Haha.

I still want to get something together soon.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #548
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
@ west county mall Apple store waiting to replace my broke ass IPhone. 8 month and the earpiece goes dead. Awesome.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #549

I've gone through so many iPhones. I counted 8 power cords the other night.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #550
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
The only mods I have in mind are Avid light bar and N-Fab side steps. Easy bolt on jobs, but two wrenches are faster than one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
I've got lots in mind but not enough funds to buy them. Haha.

I still want to get something together soon.
Find a welder and steel and ill make you something bed racks??

Or wiring is big with me. I can make lots if custom wiring harnesses..even lights sometimes

Check my build. I'm a bit.....crazy with the rig..but love it.

But just a get together is always fun!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #551

A bed rack would be f'n sweet or sliders or a light bar. What kind of welder would you need?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #552
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
A bed rack would be f'n sweet or sliders or a light bar. What kind of welder would you need?
A MIG. preferred 210v 185 amp or higher..with gas. Not flux wire. But I can work with whatever haha

And of course metal..haha

Bed rack would be a weekend project and easy to knock out with a welder and few hand tools like grinder and drill.

Unless you want one like mine then that would take a tad longer..

But ya. Bed rack for rear lights, Jerry cans, RTT, spare tire, storage boxes or..whatever! Haha bed racks rock.

I've never done sliders..well..I've mounted and welded my own on..but never made any. But I know I could.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #553

Went to the cards game last night and saw a 12-13 that was painted flat black with 33s. It was sweet. Anyone ever seen it? Guy definitely had some cash in it.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #554
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
A MIG. preferred 210v 185 amp or higher..with gas. Not flux wire. But I can work with whatever haha

And of course metal..haha

Bed rack would be a weekend project and easy to knock out with a welder and few hand tools like grinder and drill.

Unless you want one like mine then that would take a tad longer..

But ya. Bed rack for rear lights, Jerry cans, RTT, spare tire, storage boxes or..whatever! Haha bed racks rock.

I've never done sliders..well..I've mounted and welded my own on..but never made any. But I know I could.
I borrowed my neighbor's flux-core 110v welder and did OK building my bed rack. It was a bit sloppy, but functional. It took me all winter, though, my first real welding project so I took my time. Look for a '12 MGM DCSB TRD OR with a CVT RTT running around town.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #556
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Cvt! Sweet. Love mine. Wish I could bring it
Yeah, I was one of the first ones in in the GB this year -- I was going to buy one anyway, started the rack project once camping season was over.

Hey, a buddy of mine works at Webster U, and his son is just starting in their film program this next school year. You may run into each other. He lives in the Webster Groves area and might know some good places to rent in the area, let me know if you want me to ask him.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #557
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
Yeah, I was one of the first ones in in the GB this year -- I was going to buy one anyway, started the rack project once camping season was over.

Hey, a buddy of mine works at Webster U, and his son is just starting in their film program this next school year. You may run into each other. He lives in the Webster Groves area and might know some good places to rent in the area, let me know if you want me to ask him.
Sweet! That would be great. I'm having a hell of time getting anyone to respond

And ya I got mine last year. Love it. Best mod ever
Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
I borrowed my neighbor's flux-core 110v welder and did OK building my bed rack. It was a bit sloppy, but functional. It took me all winter, though, my first real welding project so I took my time. Look for a '12 MGM DCSB TRD OR with a CVT RTT running around town.
Any pics?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #559

Quote:
Any pics?
Here's my post from the group buy thread once I was done.

www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/262434-cascadia-vehicle-tents-group-buy-march-1-through-march-16-a-77.html#post6972134