Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Ohio

Old 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #261
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrosado View Post
Is there a "spotted" kinda of thread for Ohio?
Not sure of any specific threads, but this one works!

Saw this nice second gen in Polaris a while back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #262
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Heading to alum creek for some camping the weekend of the 12th. Will be visiting the Columbus zoo one of the days.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #263
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
I have been to Haspin quite a few times back in the late 80's and early 90's when my high school buddies and I had rail buggies. It was the wild west of off road parks back then.

Most of The guys in the local off road club don't like it because it can still be kinda unruly. They will use it in a pinch to wheel but most would prefer to make the trip to Big Rock or Dirty Turtle. I have taken the Land Cruiser both places and prefer BR of the two. Both were pretty cool though.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:03 AM   #264
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
Not sure of any specific threads, but this one works!

Saw this nice second gen in Polaris a while back.
Hahahaha ok sounds good. I saw this one here in coshocton, ha to park next to it
Attached Thumbnails
Ohio-image.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #265
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
NEO4x4 SUMMER MEET-N-GREET
Saturday July 20th, 2013
@ Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View, OH
5:30pm to whenever

Meet other NEO4x4 members and have a cold one!

Once again, not going to be a formal deal. Feel free to drop-in at anytime or stay for the whole thing. Plan is to take over the patio like last time we were there. Hopefully we will see you all out for the event. Feel free to share this event on your own 4x4 club websites and Facebook pages.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:49 AM   #266
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Revive this shit.

Come the fuck on Ohio Tacoma owners.

Finish the sentence: Most recent thing you've done to your truck was.....
Old 10-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #267
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Most recent thing you've done to your truck was... putting the nozzle in her gas tank and filling her up.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #268
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
Most recent thing you've done to your truck was... putting the nozzle in her gas tank and filling her up.
Some win either way! Gas has seemed a bit cheaper lately!

May be getting a tailgate soon. Have to see.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #269
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Well haven't done it yet but I need to fluid film my frame. Unless I can find a good running 800 dollar or less beater before it snows it looks like my pristine southwest truck is going to get rusty.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Well haven't done it yet but I need to fluid film my frame. Unless I can find a good running 800 dollar or less beater before it snows it looks like my pristine southwest truck is going to get rusty.
For all the cold weather, Columbus really just does not seem to get hit with snow like other parts of the state. Storms roll in here all the time and are dead by the time they get to 270.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #271
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
For all the cold weather, Columbus really just does not seem to get hit with snow like other parts of the state. Storms roll in here all the time and are dead by the time they get to 270.
Well seeing all the modern cars running around with rust holes in the rockers has me worried
Old 10-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #272
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
There are some pretty nasty storms that roll off the lake. Columbus is far enough south it is not affected. I often joke it feels 5 degrees warmer down there. The snow storms on interstate 90 however are no joke.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:36 AM   #273
Capt. Morgan is on a distinguished road
Capt. Morgan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm here in Dayton...anyone around the area? Anyways, I'm always up for a beer so hit me up. Lookin to meet up with some people...kinda new to the area (Ive been here since March...so I havent experienced the weather yet.)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #274
Oh...question for y'all

The last car I had was a Hyundai Tiburon. The forum for the Tibs had these badges that replaced the "Crooked H". Basically they were the Tuscani badges, which is what the car was called in Korea.

So my point in all of that is...if we saw a Tib with the Tuscani badge..a tib driver would know they were on the forums...etc etc.

Do you guys have anything like that? Just curious.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #275
11whiteknightaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Veteran 2003-2007
Name: Joel
11whiteknightaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from around these parts going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

OCTOBER 26TH @ 10:00

EVENT LOCATION: HARRISONBURG VA
2970 SOUTH MAIN ST
HARRISONBURG VA 22801

PRE REGISTRATION http://www.steventoyota.com/steven-toyota-scion-show-n-tell.htm

Whats happening:

TILTED KILT GIRLS will be at show

-SWAP MEET

-Smoking BBQ on site

-Raffle ARB GEAR, jerry cans, high lifts, subscription to import tuner and 4wd toyota.

-3 Different radio stations will be there with prizes also

-***********MOBILE DYNO!!!****************

- DEMELLO OFF-ROAD, ALLPRO OFF-ROAD, METALTECH 4x4, TOYTEC LIFTS, and FLYZEYE will be donating raffle prizes

TOYTEC RAFFLE- one 150 dollar gift card and two 50 dollar gift cards along with hats and t shirts!

Demello has provided 6 t -shirts, several stickers, bottle openers and 3 sets of jack clamps for raffle(retail 89 a set)

EAST COAST GEAR SUPPLY- RAFFLE $200 gift card

Marion Bumper2Bumper Auto by BamaToy1997 raffling off a 75 dollar coupon off 1 pre assembled wheel bearing or 150 off two pre assembled wheel bearing kit

FLYZEYE DESIGNS will RAFFLE OFF some of their products

+++++FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS RAFFLING OFF SLIMELINE II ROOFRACK (RETAIL $800!!!!))+++++++

-HOMERTACO will be there with all his grill options

-BIG DOGs OFFROAD wll be there with a RTI RAMP

-EAST COAST GEAR SUPPLY is coming with their famous clamshell bushing for 2nd gen tacomas along with other products

-CRUTCHFIELD vendor will be there along with competition sound vechiles

-food vendors including donut truck

-CAMPING on DEALERSHIP LAND friday and saturday night

-Cornhole Tournament with cash buy in

-possibly getting a group buy together on site and talking with vendor directly once enough people sign up.

- do it yourself in the shop with the lifts/ no dummies allowed
(he said you will need to sign a waiver and there will be someone there to operate lifts)

Like us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/Stevento...page_new_likes

There will be judging for different vechiles
- best of show
-best off road vechile
-most armored
-biggest lift
-lowest truck
-best tuner
-best audio/dvd/interior
-best 5 lugger
-most flex
- loudest vechile

WINNER of these categories will have a professional photography session of their vechile in steven toyotas photo booth.

pic of my truck from booth

So basically-

-scion/tuner show (anyone with supras, mr2, celica, anything toyota pretty much is welcome)
-off road show
-articulation ramps
-entertainment
-prizes
-food
-15% off toyota products that day or 1 year expiration date
-oil filters and quarts of oil will be given away
--modding on site

Still in process for event

-Monster Energy sponsoring event
-ROLL IN DYNO for tuner guys

Proceeds from raffles will be going towards BREAST CANCER RESEARCH

Some Raffle items

OUR BIG RAFFLE ITEM ;;;;FRONT RUNNER SLIMELINE II ROOFRACK RETAIL 800 dollars

FRONT RUNNER SLIMLINE II TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLE CAB

Product Code: KRTT001T

Old 10-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #276
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11whiteknightaco View Post
Anyone from around these parts going?

Wish I was. I know a few people that live in Harrisonburg. It's a 7 hour drive for me. Damn....now I'm gonna have to talk myself out of going....
Old 10-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #277
11whiteknightaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Veteran 2003-2007
Name: Joel
11whiteknightaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Morgan View Post
Wish I was. I know a few people that live in Harrisonburg. It's a 7 hour drive for me. Damn....now I'm gonna have to talk myself out of going....
I know what you mean. I'm trying to pump myself up to take the drive. It's looking like this is going to be a pretty big event. With a lot of nice tacos
Old 10-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #278

I didn't see that "Best 5 Lugger" category.

Might go now.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #280

^ Holy poop!!

Good that everyone, other than the deer, is alright.

Closest call is...I ran over an already hit deer. Did freak me out a bit.