Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

6th Annual Midwest Toyota jamboree September 22/23

Old 08-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
6th Annual Midwest Toyota jamboree September 22/23

Cliffs insane Terrain is hosting the 6th annual Toyota Jamboree on September 22, 23rd 2012

This event in the past has been a very fun event over 2 days at the cliffs in North Central Illinois. It has previously been held in Late July and this year we are turning it into a Fall gathering.

To see the Hosts web site, see the rules and fees please visit
http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/

Entry to the Park is $20 for a driver and $5 for passengers.
There is a camping Fee of $10
If you stay and drive the next day, its only $10 for an additional day of trail use.

We are going to have Guided Trail Outings during the day that cover extreme Trails to the easy ones for all Skill Levels. You are also free to break out into your own groups and explore the park as well. The Park Closes by 5pm so if you are not camping you will have to leave the park by then. That night we are going to have a cook out or you can visit one of the many restaurants in the close area for dinner. We are going to have a campfire to gather around that evening as well.

Once The Sun Goes down we will be conducting a Night ride through the park. Night wheeling is very different, very fun and also difficult so it is going to be at your discretion if you want to go or not.

The Following day on Sunday, we will have more guided trail rides or tour the park as you feel comfortable.

Feel free to discuss and comment in this thread, ill update as I can with a Role Call as to who is attending.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
Toyota Nut

Im looking for someone to take out a group on the Extreme (damage or roll cage) trails on either Saturday or sunday if there is a need for it. I can wheel the whole park except those trails, not willing to body damage my truck yet, too new still.

Joe
Old 08-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Heres a few more pics from last year:

You can count me and Eric in!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownTRD View Post
Im looking for someone to take out a group on the Extreme (damage or roll cage) trails on either Saturday or sunday if there is a need for it. I can wheel the whole park except those trails, not willing to body damage my truck yet, too new still.

Joe
Well matt should be there shouldn't he... He is the only one that can lead really...
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #5
Toyota Nut

True.. but i have not heard back from them at the cliffs about trail leaders.. i figured we could figure it out.. we know the park well enough..
Old 08-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i uave only been there a few times so i dont really know the park well at all.

I will cross post to InTTORA as well.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
Toyota Nut

One Month Away!! WHOOT!!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a blast. We've been up to Starved Rock (near there) a couple times when visiting my bro and his fam in Bloom/Norm. Hmmmmm.....
Old 08-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
This looks interesting. I will talk to my buddy also, looks like a good chance to get his runner out. Not far from us either.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #10
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Do it!
Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Well crap I have to go to ND vs Michigan game that weekend. Would it be worth going for just sunday?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #12
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Well crap I have to go to ND vs Michigan game that weekend. Would it be worth going for just sunday?
From what I remember Sunday's are really busy.. So it most likely would be worth it, but than again on the other hand most people leave sunday to go home...
Old 08-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #13
Toyota Nut

Ill be wheeling all day sunday too if the conditions are good. (Not very muddy)
Old 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Joe, it looks as if me and Mark will not be attending... We had a very rough time with our rigs at SETO this past weekend and need alot of shit fixed.. I will probably go if I replace my ball joints before hand, but who knows. I have alot of shit to repair.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #15
Toyota Nut

Eric.

Sorry to hear that.. rig issues are never fun.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:12 AM   #16
Toyota Nut

We are one week away from this event! Lets all hope for fantastic weather!! Forcast says rain this coming monday and then dry for the whole week which would be awesome!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #17
Toyota Nut

Well its here, 5 days away! Weather looks good. Little bit of rain this week, hope it won't be too much, just enough to keep the dust down.

A couple of Details before the event.

I am planning on being there by 9:30 on Saturday Morning to meet those that are coming.

I am planning on taking a noob group out at 10:00 sharp. If you are new to Off Road this is the group that you want to be in, we will go out and get some basic skills in before the more challenging afternoon runs.

If you are camping, please bring a bundle of firewood to contribute to the cause, night temps have been in the 40-50s and a good sized fire will be nice to have. The Local Gas stations sell bundles from what I can remember.

Dinner Saturday Night Is most likely going to be at Fat DaddyZ Biker Bar up the street in Senica IL A great place to grab a brew and a burger. This will happen after 5 when the park closes for the day. This place is 3 Miles from the Cliffs.

After Dinner you can set up camp for your self, details will be given at the cliffs that evening. Campers and Trailers are allowed for the over night, so those that have them can bring them.

The night run will kick off around 7:30-8

The rest of the night is camp fire hang out time.

Sunday, is open ride day, but im sure many of us will break out into smaller groups and explore the park. Those that are coming on Sunday only will have to find a group to meet up with, it should not be hard, there so far looks like there is going to be a good turn out.