Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wanted - First Gen in the Midwest

Old 08-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted - First Gen in the Midwest

I have a buddy looking for a '01-'04 DC 4x4 in good shape with decent mileage (<120k). Bonus points for green color and a topper. If you know of a sound one for sale in or around Missouri, I'd appreciate a PM! Thanks.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to come down to Wichita? We had quite a few on CL the other day. A few up north of here too.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep my eyes peeled
Old 08-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
http://wichita.craigslist.org/ctd/3204602428.html Pre-runner unfortunately.
http://wichita.craigslist.org/ctd/3138636086.html

Just 2 of them. I am sure up north has a few more.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Willing to come down to Wichita? We had quite a few on CL the other day. A few up north of here too.
He'd go to Wichita for sure. He was looking at a truck in Chicago today but it was sold already.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
I'll keep my eyes peeled
Thanks man.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.kbb.com/cars-for-sale/det...tcmodel=tacoma
Old 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #8

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow an 04 with under 15k, crazy! Prerunner however:

http://www.kbb.com/cars-for-sale/det...coma&s=kbbrank
Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #9

Quote:
That's a good lead, thanks!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #10

Quote:
Wow an 04 with under 15k, crazy! Prerunner however:

http://www.kbb.com/cars-for-sale/det...coma&s=kbbrank
Yeah, 4x4 is a must. He hunts a lot.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #11

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/3160841028.html
Old 08-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #12

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta green 96 T100 4x4 x-cab with topper. Only 255k on the clock....
Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #13

Quote:
I gotta green 96 T100 4x4 x-cab with topper. Only 255k on the clock....
That's a good lookin' truck man. Are you trying to sell it? Wouldn't hurt to throw a number my way, though I think he's really trying to stay around 120K miles.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #14

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, actually I get too emotionally attached. I need to sell it due to having 3 Toyota 4x4s and a 20 mile commute. Its nice to have for going out and cutting firewood however....just can't bring myself to get rid of it, I'm afraid the next owner will abuse her.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #15

Dude went to Memphis to end up with a 2009, so maybe he'll stop by the forum. Thanks everyone for the leads!