Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Moving to Ohio

Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 AM   #1
soulreaper is on a distinguished road
soulreaper's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Ohio

Moving from south florida to Fairfield ohio today My Fiance and I are leaving about 10:30 am out of broward county
Old 02-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
well, what do you think so far?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
well, what do you think so far?
Obviously he is Loving it. who wouldn't?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Yea i like it alot just tryin to find a job is a pain no money means no gas so driving the truck is a pain on top of no 4x4 so i may have to get rid of the truck but i'm not making and sure things yet
Old 02-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
Yea i like it alot just tryin to find a job is a pain no money means no gas so driving the truck is a pain on top of no 4x4 so i may have to get rid of the truck but i'm not making and sure things yet
what is your field of education?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
welding
Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #7

Quote:
welding
well cincinnati is a pretty big machanical engineering city so hopefully you won't have much trouble finding a job in the welding field. best of luck to you. If I hear of anything I will fire it your way.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
thanx i may get rid of the double cab for a reg cab or access cab to make it easier to part and get the 4x4
Old 03-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i hope our state will be kind to you. should be some work in Columbus for a good welder. watch out for OSU fans...they are rabid...no really.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
06dak will become famous soon enough06dak will become famous soon enough
06dak's Tacoma Gallery
Don't sweat not having 4x4... put ~250lbs of sand in the bed, you'll be fine!

We don't get much snow here anyway
Old 04-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #11
yea next year i plan on getting a leveling kit for the front and running some better tires and getting some sand bags for the bed still trying to find a full time job
Old 04-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
I am trying to figure out a way to mount my front plate when i get my truck plated for ohio since i have the N-fab light bar on my truck with the 4 8" pro comp lights
Old 04-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #13

Quote:
I am trying to figure out a way to mount my front plate when i get my truck plated for ohio since i have the N-fab light bar on my truck with the 4 8" pro comp lights
I haven't had a front plate since I bought the truck almost a year and a half ago. don't even have the holes in the bumper
Old 04-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #14
on the bmv web site it says we have to have a front plate and all i need is a ohp f***ing with me for not having it and noticing my tints
Old 04-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #15
i was thinking about just using heavy duty zip ties and zipping it to the light bar
Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #16
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
We don't need a front plate in Indiana!