Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

October Rausch Creek Run

View Poll Results: Choose your date of preference for a trip to Rausch Creek in October.
October 13, 2012 2 22.22%
October 20, 2012 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2012, 07:09 AM   #21
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
Now is the time to settle the matter - Which day would you perfer to make the Rausch Creek run - October 13 or 20??? I would like this nailed down by the end of this coming week (Friday Sept. 28) Once the date is determined we can begin to plan travel arrangements.
I am so ready for this!!
Either one works for me so I'll just hang out and wait to see what others vote for

Were we still going to do a drive down Fri afternoon type deal?
Old 09-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #23
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Im free on the 20th weekend not sure about the 13th though
Old 09-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #27
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Yeah I haven't been to the new side yet I'd also like to check that out. I think I'll pass on trail 13, my head can't take much more of that bashing
im down for that... no 13 for me I dontt think i could make it through that again without sliders

unless of course i get those on soon... calling today to set up a time to get them installed
Old 09-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #28
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Actually the 13th is looking better for me than the 20th.

So I vote 13th.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Late comer is in. I was planning a trip there in October. Mind if I join. Doesn't matter which weekend but I'd like to know what you guys decide so I can buy stuff. Lol
Old 09-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #30
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, my b-day is the 16th so I can pick either the 15th or 19th to be off work, will make it a 3 day weekend either way

Im game for camping also.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:11 AM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
Late comer is in. I was planning a trip there in October. Mind if I join. Doesn't matter which weekend but I'd like to know what you guys decide so I can buy stuff. Lol
Yeah join up no problem. Hopefully some more of the Ohio guys will get in here because the 13th is drawing near and interest is pretty sporadic so far.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #32
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anything I should expect to bring? My truck is stock. I might make some rock sliders before then tho
Old 09-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #33

Quote:
Anything I should expect to bring? My truck is stock. I might make some rock sliders before then tho
Do you guys use CB radio?
Old 09-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #34
Quote:
Tow strap and shackle or other safe way to attach to your truck. And camping gear of course if you will be there overnight with us.

Do you have decent tires?

No I dont use CB - i just use two way walkie talkies (2 mile motorollas) when wheeling with others. But others here may use CB.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbadwrench View Post
Tow strap and shackle or other safe way to attach to your truck. And camping gear of course if you will be there overnight with us.

Do you have decent tires?

No I dont use CB - i just use two way walkie talkies (2 mile motorollas) when wheeling with others. But others here may use CB.
Yea I'm planning on staying overnight. I have a tow strap but maybe I can get a shackle that hooks into my receiver. As for tires, they are new from Feb. They do real well in the sand out here, Not a real aggressive tread but I think they would do fine. I have Hankook Dynapro's.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #36

So to clarify, it's happening October 13th correct?
Old 09-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #37
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
I am up for it, havent been there yet this year, missed a few meets...
Old 09-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #38
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Really wish i could make it to this one! Unfortunately things are tight right now and the extra fuel wont be in the budget.