Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

October Rausch Creek Run

View Poll Results: Choose your date of preference for a trip to Rausch Creek in October.
October 13, 2012 2 22.22%
October 20, 2012 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #41
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Haven't seen any one say whether it's weekend of 13th or 20th yet.

OP why don't you add a poll to this thread.
You should add an option that either date works
Old 09-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #42
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone runnin blues and blacks I would be down for a day trip?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #43
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Anyone runnin blues and blacks I would be down for a day trip?
im down with that as long as its on the 20th
Old 09-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #44
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
im down with that as long as its on the 20th
I will check and see if its doable? I come right up 15 dam ur close to the park.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #45
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah its not a bad drive at all.... i live 5 minutes from 15 so we can meet up anywhere
Old 09-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #46
Member #12005
Quote:
yeah its not a bad drive at all.... i live 5 minutes from 15 so we can meet up anywhere
Sounds good I hate 15 until I get into PA when the speed limit turns to 65.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #47
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sr5trd View Post
Really wish i could make it to this one! Unfortunately things are tight right now and the extra fuel wont be in the budget.

Hmmm....Maybe one of you Ohio guys could use a Co-pilot ?
Old 09-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #48

Quote:
Sounds good I hate 15 until I get into PA when the speed limit turns to 65.
its only 65 for a little bit haha
Old 09-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #49
Member #12005
Quote:
its only 65 for a little bit haha
Better than the 55 all way from Frederick to the PA line.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #50

Quote:
Better than the 55 all way from Frederick to the PA line.
yeah it does suck I worked in urbana all last summer.. boring drive
Old 09-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #51
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will check and see if its doable? I come right up 15 dam ur close to the park.
Psshh, that's not close.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #52
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
In. Either date.

Even though my back still hurts from BGR and I doing trail 13 at 20mph with no spotter, NY STYLZ
Old 09-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Psshh, that's not close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
In. Either date.

Even though my back still hurts from BGR and I doing trail 13 at 20mph with no spotter, NY STYLZ
haha im glad i got out of there when i did
Old 09-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #54
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sr5trd View Post
Hmmm....Maybe one of you Ohio guys could use a Co-pilot ?
Yeah I could offer someone a free ride no sweat. But i can only do the 13th so if it ends up being on the 20th too bad heh.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #55
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I can do either date but i voted for the 13th as id like to watch the monster enegery supercross race on the 20th..
Old 09-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #56
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I read that the 13th is some kind of volunteer cleanup.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #57
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
I read that the 13th is some kind of volunteer cleanup.
Just got off the phone with a representitive of Rausch Creek, she informes me that there are no events that would prohibit our planned trip regardless of date. Please use this link if you are interested in reading information about the off road park >>. http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/index.php Apparently there is another similar site that focuses on ATV's.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #59
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
Come on - vote your preference for the meet and I will post the final results Monday, then we can start planning the possibility of a caravan for those who are able.
X2 lets get those votes in so we can plan this thing!

Emmett
Old 09-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I can do either date but i voted for the 13th as id like to watch the monster enegery supercross race on the 20th..
You ever mount your CB?