1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

October Rausch Creek Run

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by Nick54, Aug 24, 2012.

?

Choose your date of preference for a trip to Rausch Creek in October.

Poll closed Oct 27, 2012.
  1. October 13, 2012

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. October 20, 2012

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. Aug 24, 2012 at 5:36 AM
    Nick54

Nick54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    The first Ohio Rausch Creek meet was a real learning experience. We had only a few attendees although several showed early interest. Shout out to Mrbadwrench, Quaker and my co-pilot Greg. I choose green text for a reason, our group was fairly green when it comes to off roading places like Rausch and so we stuck to Green trails. As for me, I can't wait to get back and hit some of the rocky stuff our Jerzy, Penn, LI, and Connecticut friends hit.

To our non-Ohio friends, Great vids and pics. I must admit, I wish I would have tagged along on the back 9 with you guys. My co-pilot's back was on the bum and I couldn't see leaving him for 3-4 hrs just sitting around. That said - WHEN IS THE NEXT RUN?????:D

Come on Ohio let's make a show next time!!!

Head to the end of the thread and get your name on the list - PLEEZ

Thanks to all who participated in the pole. The meet and off road run is officially scheduled to take place OCTOBER 20, 2012 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Please familiarize yourself with park rules, fees and suggested recovery equipment. Also take note of the available accommodations at and around the park if you intend to stay over.

For those in the greater Cleveland area, I intend to travel on Friday leaving sometime around noon. If this time suits you and you would like to meet up to caravan, please pm me and we can work on arrangements.

Hi to all Cleveland area Tacoma owners. This past August some of us gathered at Annabelle's in Mentor for a meet and greet, it was a small gathering, however it was great to meet these guys. Amid all the Taco talk the idea of an October Rausch Creek wheeling trip came up. I am beginning this post in the hopes that this can become a reality. Here is a link to Rausch's web site, http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/index.php.

Please visit the site and navigate through the pages to become familiar with hours of operation, accommodations, location and most importantly the wide range of trails and various skill levels.

Be sure to check out the Membership link under the Park Info. There is an annual $15.00 membership fee and an additional daily entrance fee.

I would suggest either the 13th or the 20th. If your interested, copy the list and add your name in your post.

2. Aug 25, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    04trd

04trd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Cleveland Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2015 f150 lariat
    weather techs, 20precent tint, leveling kit, back flip bed cover, rhino liner
    I would be down to meeting up with everyone there. Now wheeling on the other hand......... I might pass

3. Aug 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    NP on the pass, It would just be great to get together and hang out.

4. Aug 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
    2TRunner

2TRunner Snoop Dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    My House Usually
    I'd be down. See what happening around then.

5. Aug 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    02sr5trd

02sr5trd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Donnie
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    Deckplate Mod, AFE Pro Dry filter, Xcelerator 14'' muffler, AAL, 5100's @2.5, Kenwood DD HU, Alpine speakers.
    I would like to join just can't say for sure yet. Do we have a deadline on a head count. Thanks Nick for getting the ball rolling on this.

6. Aug 29, 2012 at 4:07 AM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Hi Donnie,

Not really a deadline, I'm just thinking that as the day approaches I will be posting my plans to travel and who ever rolls - rolls. Sure hope you can make it. Whether or not you choose to wheel, it should be a great time.

7. Sep 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    mrbadwrench

mrbadwrench Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cleveland Ohio area
    Vehicle:
    2014 GMC Sierra 4x4, 1988 Mitsubishi J53
    Sorry I haven't been on this board lately. Very busy work -wise.

Yes I am still down for Rausch as well.

Either the 13th or the 20th would work great. I will leave both dates open so whichever you all decide, I can make it to.

Emmett

8. Sep 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Oct. 27th weekend even better? :notsure:

9. Sep 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    Deathcure

Deathcure Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Wheeling WV
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma Off Road
    sub for date, interested

10. Sep 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
  11. Sep 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    sander1036

sander1036 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Snack Food Capital of the World
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4
    THULE Roof Rack, Color matched grille w/ GrilleCraft, Toytec Ultimate, 33 x 12.5 Duratracs, Bushwacker Cut Out Flares, Cvt Mt Shasta, Cvt Awning, LEER Cap
  12. Sep 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
  13. Sep 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Good to start seeing some interest.:)

14. Sep 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Yea, from 4 PA guys... :D
    I'd go just to meet up with some TW members from out of the area.:cool:

15. Sep 11, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4

Homer, the TW inter regional diplomat.

16. Sep 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    :cool:

17. Sep 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Wheeling passes all geographic, cultural and religious boundries, now sports that's another thing.
    On a serious note, I sure hope this goes off, I would love to hook up and do some wheelin with all you guys.

18. Sep 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    A Functional transfer case might help... :gossip:

19. Sep 18, 2012 at 5:49 AM
    mrbadwrench

mrbadwrench Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cleveland Ohio area
    Vehicle:
    2014 GMC Sierra 4x4, 1988 Mitsubishi J53
    I'm getting excited! Gotta get tires on the truck soon I guess. Still can't figure which ones I want.

In the next couple weeks we should probably all nail down an official date.

20. Sep 22, 2012 at 9:57 PM
    Nick54

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Now is the time to settle the matter - Which day would you perfer to make the Rausch Creek run - October 13 or 20??? I would like this nailed down by the end of this coming week (Friday Sept. 28) Once the date is determined we can begin to plan travel arrangements.
    I am so ready for this!!

Products Discussed in

To Top