Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

October Rausch Creek Run

View Poll Results: Choose your date of preference for a trip to Rausch Creek in October.
October 13, 2012 2 22.22%
October 20, 2012 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
October Rausch Creek Run

The first Ohio Rausch Creek meet was a real learning experience. We had only a few attendees although several showed early interest. Shout out to Mrbadwrench, Quaker and my co-pilot Greg. I choose green text for a reason, our group was fairly green when it comes to off roading places like Rausch and so we stuck to Green trails. As for me, I can't wait to get back and hit some of the rocky stuff our Jerzy, Penn, LI, and Connecticut friends hit.

To our non-Ohio friends, Great vids and pics. I must admit, I wish I would have tagged along on the back 9 with you guys. My co-pilot's back was on the bum and I couldn't see leaving him for 3-4 hrs just sitting around. That said - WHEN IS THE NEXT RUN?????

Come on Ohio let's make a show next time!!!

Head to the end of the thread and get your name on the list - PLEEZ

Thanks to all who participated in the pole. The meet and off road run is officially scheduled to take place OCTOBER 20, 2012 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Please familiarize yourself with park rules, fees and suggested recovery equipment. Also take note of the available accommodations at and around the park if you intend to stay over.

For those in the greater Cleveland area, I intend to travel on Friday leaving sometime around noon. If this time suits you and you would like to meet up to caravan, please pm me and we can work on arrangements.

Hi to all Cleveland area Tacoma owners. This past August some of us gathered at Annabelle's in Mentor for a meet and greet, it was a small gathering, however it was great to meet these guys. Amid all the Taco talk the idea of an October Rausch Creek wheeling trip came up. I am beginning this post in the hopes that this can become a reality. Here is a link to Rausch's web site, http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/index.php.

Please visit the site and navigate through the pages to become familiar with hours of operation, accommodations, location and most importantly the wide range of trails and various skill levels.

Be sure to check out the Membership link under the Park Info. There is an annual $15.00 membership fee and an additional daily entrance fee.

I would suggest either the 13th or the 20th. If your interested, copy the list and add your name in your post.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down to meeting up with everyone there. Now wheeling on the other hand......... I might pass
Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down. See what happening around then.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to join just can't say for sure yet. Do we have a deadline on a head count. Thanks Nick for getting the ball rolling on this.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 AM   #6
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Donnie,

Not really a deadline, I'm just thinking that as the day approaches I will be posting my plans to travel and who ever rolls - rolls. Sure hope you can make it. Whether or not you choose to wheel, it should be a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sr5trd View Post
I would like to join just can't say for sure yet. Do we have a deadline on a head count. Thanks Nick for getting the ball rolling on this.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I haven't been on this board lately. Very busy work -wise.

Yes I am still down for Rausch as well.

Either the 13th or the 20th would work great. I will leave both dates open so whichever you all decide, I can make it to.

Emmett
Old 09-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
sub for date, interested
Old 09-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #11
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #19
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting excited! Gotta get tires on the truck soon I guess. Still can't figure which ones I want.

In the next couple weeks we should probably all nail down an official date.