Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Southwest chicago suburbs

Old 11-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
kamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
kamehameha's Tacoma Gallery
Southwest chicago suburbs

Ok guys I know you're out there I see lots of Tacos around my area but no one seems to meet in this area so I'm trying to get all you suburb guys together I'm talking about Bridgeview,Palos Hills,Palos Park,Alsip,Crestwood,Orland Park,Orland Hills,Hickory Hills,Worth,Homer Glen,Tinley Park,Frankfurt

Anyone in these burbs?!?! Let's meet up somewhere soon!!!

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...onian/library/
Attached Thumbnails
Southwest chicago suburbs-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Plainfield
Old 11-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
kamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shedkamehameha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool do you know anyone else in the area who might want to meet somewhere sometime?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Oswego, but joined the AF, now im in shithole nj
Old 11-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #5

Oh that blows. Let me know whenever ur in town maybe we can get a small tacoma meet going.