Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Anyone in Wisconsin??

Old 11-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
Tstacoma32 is on a distinguished road
Tstacoma32's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Wisconsin??

Just seeing who has a Tacoma in Wisconsin..?

Anyone in Wisconsin??-wisflag.gif
Old 11-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Waukesha here. Not many around, but we do have a BS thread that gets a little activity from time to time.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...sin-tacos.html
Old 11-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
well im new here and couldnt even find it what year you got?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Zonktified has a spectacular aura aboutZonktified has a spectacular aura about

Name: Rob
Zonktified's Tacoma Gallery
Twin Lakes represent'n...
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 AM   #5
So we got two people that live in Wisconsin and one who's kinda close but not really I was thinking of doing a meet but one problem is we only have maybe 3 people and we are all like 400 miles apart
Old 11-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #6
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I don't, but wife's from a small town near Appleton (don't know if she wants me to blab over the net).

We always fly, but I'd love to drive there one day and let my Taco play. In fact, we fly out to Green Bay tonight.

I figure, being from California, that I'll lose the fight on where we ultimately locate. Someday there might be a #5 guy with a Taco.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tstacoma32 View Post
So we got two people that live in Wisconsin and one who's kinda close but not really I was thinking of doing a meet but one problem is we only have maybe 3 people and we are all like 400 miles apart
Ha yeah we've been trying to work out a meet up at the Pipeline sometime soon. Seems to be quite literally the only place in the state to do anything remotely close to wheeling and it's partially closed!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Ha yeah we've been trying to work out a meet up at the Pipeline sometime soon. Seems to be quite literally the only place in the state to do anything remotely close to wheeling and it's partially closed!
It is the only publicly accessible place to wheel your truck in WI.

There is some fun to be had on the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail, too.

There are a few places not far from there in the UP, however - and lots more dirt roads to explore. You can find some info at UPOverland. And if you don't mind a bit longer of a trip, the Superior National Forest in Minnesota cannot be beat - there are many great rabbit tracks all over in there.

Any time you are in a national forest, make sure you get the latest MVUM from a ranger station before heading out - signs don't matter, the maps do, and the fines can be ruinous. And you make it harder for the rest of us if you drive where you shouldn't be.

Hi, from Madison. Sconnie represent!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
BenYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
BenYota's Tacoma Gallery
I'm north of you a little ways up in Kaukauna
Old 11-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #10
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ditto to the Sup Nat Forest. I lived in Duluth for 6 years and cant wait to go back and get lost up there again, but this time in my more capable tacoma vs my old ranger... Grand marais is a beautiful area!!

~M

"Can't beat Ol' Blue" (Gitchi-Gami )
Old 11-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
yeah i went a few years ago before i even got my Tacoma and that was about the last year it was open for Memorial day. The trails were fricken sweet we went in a Jeep wrangler it was bad ass the mud hole was terrible you have truck on tractor tires going threw the little holes making them big holes
Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #12
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Kenosha here,
but I grew up in the U.P. and sure miss the wheelin prospects it has to offer
Old 11-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
toyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toyotaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Hi All,
I live in Port Washington. Just north of MKE about a half hour. I see some posts about a trip and I want in!