Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Mid Mo guys step in.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #21
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
Thanks man. Its a work in progress. Still need many more things for it.
Do you have a build thread or anything?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 509th SFS, SrA
Name: Tyler Hewitt
Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Do you have a build thread or anything?
http://www.mo4wd.com/index.php?topic=731.0
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #24
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hm. Let's see if this one will work;
http://www.fjcforums.com/forums/memb...t-s-build.html
Awesome! We should definitely meet up sometime, as well as anytime you need help with mods that require help I'm all for it!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #25
Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 509th SFS, SrA
Name: Tyler Hewitt
Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Awesome! We should definitely meet up sometime, as well as anytime you need help with mods that require help I'm all for it!
Right on man. Sounds good, Im down. Ever install a lift? What's your rank?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #26

Quote:
Right on man. Sounds good, Im down. Ever install a lift? What's your rank?
The most experience I have with installing lifts is when my dad and I put a 2.5 inch spacer and a 2 inch add a leaf and my old Tacoma. But it's not too hard as long as you have the right tools...

As for my rank I'm an A1C, I'm pretty new. I've only been in for about 7 months.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #28

Quote:
Nice. How you liking Whitman?
I think it's a pretty good base, I grew up in a small town so this is kind of what I'm used to. The only downside is that this base is very family oriented. But in the long run I think I'll like it here!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #29

Also, once I get my lift wheels and tires on, I think we should go to this off road park about 2 hours East. It's called Potawatomi Offroad Park.
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_74e0.htm
Old 01-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #30
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
St. Louis area, found it, I was thinking St Joseph, Mo
That one confused me too. St. Joe (town) and St. Joe (state park) are on different sides of the state. I want to try it out later this year because I can take my trials bike with and have fun with it and the truck both there. In the KC area (well semi close) there is Kansas Rocks outside of Ft. Scott KS. http://www.ksrockspark.com/ I went there last Dec. to check out the truck and see what it could do. They had plenty of trails that the stock Tacoma could handle and some wicked ones that I just had to set and watch the big boys play on.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
That one confused me too. St. Joe (town) and St. Joe (state park) are on different sides of the state. I want to try it out later this year because I can take my trials bike with and have fun with it and the truck both there. In the KC area (well semi close) there is Kansas Rocks outside of Ft. Scott KS. http://www.ksrockspark.com/ I went there last Dec. to check out the truck and see what it could do. They had plenty of trails that the stock Tacoma could handle and some wicked ones that I just had to set and watch the big boys play on.
I'd definitely be interested in going there with a group! Or this place as well!
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_74e0.htm
Old 01-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #32
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking at going to that one too. I am going to Monster Jam in St. Louis Saturday and was thinking about cruising by there to check out the place since it will not be too far out of the way. The google earth veiw of it looks pretty cool. I'll let you know when I get back what it looks like.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #33

Quote:
I've been looking at going to that one too. I am going to Monster Jam in St. Louis Saturday and was thinking about cruising by there to check out the place since it will not be too far out of the way. The google earth veiw of it looks pretty cool. I'll let you know when I get back what it looks like.
Awesome! Finally somebody from this area that actually replies! Haha
Old 01-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #34

A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah this area is not very active it looks like.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #35

Quote:
Yeah this area is not very active it looks like.
Yeah, unfortunately...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #36
MidMO TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
MidMO TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Columbia.
I have always wanted to go check out the park in Fulton,just never got around to it. My TACO is all stock though ,so not sure if they offer any mild trails?
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidMO TACO View Post
Hello from Columbia.
I have always wanted to go check out the park in Fulton,just never got around to it. My TACO is all stock though ,so not sure if they offer any mild trails?
Welcome! Mine is stock as ell, but from what I've read the Fulton park's trails have detours in their trails that allow you to go around the tough obstacles.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #38
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Fulton last night. I'm always down for checking it out. A buddy lives right next to the park and I heard ATVs out there at midnight, in the sleet, as we left. I've never actually been in the park though.

Especially if I'm woth other stock trucks - I can't keep up with those serious crawlers.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
I was in Fulton last night. I'm always down for checking it out. A buddy lives right next to the park and I heard ATVs out there at midnight, in the sleet, as we left. I've never actually been in the park though.

Especially if I'm woth other stock trucks - I can't keep up with those serious crawlers.
Awesome! Sounds like a plan! I'm down for just about any weekend. next weekend I'm putting on a lift so I won't be completely stock soon... By March I should have new tires as well.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #40

A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped by there on the way to St. Louis yesterday. It looked like a fairly nice place. Not a hugh place as it only covers 1 sq. mile but well done. Didn't get out on the trails but looked like there is some easy stuff along with the rough plus places to ride my bike too. Nice area set up at the front for camping too. Looks like I can use it this summer to do some off roading and as a basecamp to hit the races at Callaway Raceway and Montgomery County.
I even got to play in the snow driving back from St. Louis last night. It was just starting when I left the dome and before I got the 12 miles to the airport it was a couple of inches deep and snowing hard. I don't think I got above 35mph until past Wentzville. The normal 4 hour drive took almost 7.