Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Mid Mo guys step in.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #41
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
I stopped by there on the way to St. Louis yesterday. It looked like a fairly nice place. Not a hugh place as it only covers 1 sq. mile but well done. Didn't get out on the trails but looked like there is some easy stuff along with the rough plus places to ride my bike too. Nice area set up at the front for camping too. Looks like I can use it this summer to do some off roading and as a basecamp to hit the races at Callaway Raceway and Montgomery County.
I even got to play in the snow driving back from St. Louis last night. It was just starting when I left the dome and before I got the 12 miles to the airport it was a couple of inches deep and snowing hard. I don't think I got above 35mph until past Wentzville. The normal 4 hour drive took almost 7.
Awesome, we should all set up a day to go out there this spring!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #42
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Awesome, we should all set up a day to go out there this spring!
I'm down for sure, and I can always pick up my buddy in Fulton and have a copilot.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #43
MidMO TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
MidMO TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell my LEER topper if anybody is looking for one .
Already posted in the f/s thread and on c/l
Wanting to go with a soft topper. Any thoughts on those from any locals ?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #44
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
I'm down for sure, and I can always pick up my buddy in Fulton and have a copilot.
Sounds like a plan!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #45
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidMO TACO View Post
Looking to sell my LEER topper if anybody is looking for one .
Already posted in the f/s thread and on c/l
Wanting to go with a soft topper. Any thoughts on those from any locals ?

I just picked one up off of c/l a couple of weeks ago. I haven't mounted it up permanent yet. When I bought it the guy had it folded down so the side and rear window were zipped out. I set it up on mine to see how it fit but it wasn't warm enough to stretch it far enough to get the windows in. It was lacking about 1/4 inch or so. The instructions say it should be over 72 degrees. I think I should be able to get it to if I can get a day to park it in some bright sun and maybe set my propane heater in the bed to help warm it up. I like the idea of being able to drop it down if I want to carry a tall load. My last truck had a fiberglass topper and that was a pain to get on and off by myself. Now I need to get busy on making up some type of fun bunk for the bed that I can put in when I go camping. I'm planning on having that ready for the TORC offroad race April 12-13 in Dodge City, KS.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #46
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Well looks like it's stock trucks all around. Looks like we'll all be sticking to the easy trails. Of coarse you can try the others and I'll sit back and watch (maybe get a good laugh too)
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
Well looks like it's stock trucks all around. Looks like we'll all be sticking to the easy trails. Of coarse you can try the others and I'll sit back and watch (maybe get a good laugh too)
By Spring I'll be lifted on mud tires so I guess I'll be the one doing that... Haha
Old 02-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #50
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
anybody here wanna trade their avid light bar for my brush guard?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #51
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
anybody here wanna trade their avid light bar for my brush guard?
That would have to be a helluva brush guard. I like my Avid a lot.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #52
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ronusa.com/blog/wp-conten...ries1_atm1.jpg

this is what i have...lol i dont blame you for saying no..i'll even throw in my westin step bars..
Old 02-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #53

Saw Hewitt's FJ as I was heading out the gate today, looked awesome!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #54

Out in it today! The wife ended up in the ditch, so I left work and went to get her. Took 4 hours to get 5 miles out to her and 5 more miles home, lol. Truck did amazing though, as usual!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Out in it today! The wife ended up in the ditch, so I left work and went to get her. Took 4 hours to get 5 miles out to her and 5 more miles home, lol. Truck did amazing though, as usual!
Sounds like a good day for the truck!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #56
MidMO TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
MidMO TACO's Tacoma Gallery
We got at least a foot in Columbia today
Spent about four hours in my work truck at a standstill on hwy 63..Man I couldn't wait to get back to the terminal and hop in my taco.
I live on a hell of a hill and no plow or anyone had been down our street ,was awesome to bust through that shit with no prob in 4hi
then i had to shovel the drive....no fun
Old 02-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidMO TACO View Post
We got at least a foot in Columbia today
Spent about four hours in my work truck at a standstill on hwy 63..Man I couldn't wait to get back to the terminal and hop in my taco.
I live on a hell of a hill and no plow or anyone had been down our street ,was awesome to bust through that shit with no prob in 4hi
then i had to shovel the drive....no fun
Haha at least you got to have some fun in your day between sitting on Hwy 63 and shoveling your driveway!
When I went driving around I kept going between 2wd and 4hi just to see the difference. Made for some fun!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #58
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
i have a pic of a snow plow in my rear view trying to catch up to me lol...at one point i was the only vehicle on vandiver moving...
Old 02-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
i have a pic of a snow plow in my rear view trying to catch up to me lol...at one point i was the only vehicle on vandiver moving...
Nice haha I was taking it easy at first, I don't have too much experience with snow having lived in Texas all my life. At one point a lowered F150 with nearly slicks caught up with me while I was going 40, that's when I started to speed up...
Old 02-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #60
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
i saw a ford taurus going thru the snow like it was nothing...but my brother said they make all wheel drive tauruses now...today was a good day to have a yota