Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Michigan Tacomas

Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #301
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
so did you guys run the trails last weekend? We need snow so we can do a snow run.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:03 AM   #302
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, no runs. And I agree. Where the eff is the snow this year!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #303
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
So who's in Kalamazoo and lives at lake forest with the red 2nd gen, decent lift and chrome wheels?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #304
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm time to go stalk them
Old 12-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #305
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
lol, i thought about snapping a photo and posting here, but i think that's taking it too far..we are neighbors!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #306
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamer View Post
lol, i thought about snapping a photo and posting here, but i think that's taking it too far..we are neighbors!
Then go ask him

On a side note, rear bumper is almost done bed-liner-ing! It ended up a tad bit bigger than I had anticipated but not too bad =]

Will post finished pix soon, and the front bumper design is getting more refined:
Attached Thumbnails
Michigan Tacomas-img_7010.jpg  
Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #307
ZeroFMN.com

tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post
Then go ask him
I would, but he's on the other side of the complex, never get a chance to catch him, just see his rig parked out there..

Also, anyone here like to shoot guns?

Old 12-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamer View Post

Also, anyone here like to shoot guns?

I hate guns... thats y i joined the army

Old 12-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #309
The slowest build EVER!!

Front bumper looks killer. Good work Jay.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #310
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

The front bumper design looks really good and looks like the rear is really coming along.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #311
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Woa jay that looks amazing! Bad ass job dude! Can't wait to see it
Old 12-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #312

Ya Jay when we going to go wheeling again so we can see thoose bad ass bumpers?
Old 12-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #313

lol wellll my last final is this wednesday, by then I should have the rear complete. Beyond that who knows maybe I can get the front started and done over christmas? but either way after the 14th I am much more free

*edit* ok here's the current scoop on the winter photoshoot:
obviously we are missing the snow aspect
Rosealee said she's up for it
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos...6a3da02e22.jpg

and Kaci might be able to join in:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos...6ae5ac4ce8.jpg

as I posted before, my basic idea is the girls in various fur attire, in the snow, with the trucks (maybe some in the background?) idk various combinations of trucks/women but in general thats the synopsis
Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #314
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post
lol wellll my last final is this wednesday, by then I should have the rear complete. Beyond that who knows maybe I can get the front started and done over christmas? but either way after the 14th I am much more free

*edit* ok here's the current scoop on the winter photoshoot:
obviously we are missing the snow aspect
Rosealee said she's up for it
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos...6a3da02e22.jpg

and Kaci might be able to join in:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos...6ae5ac4ce8.jpg

as I posted before, my basic idea is the girls in various fur attire, in the snow, with the trucks (maybe some in the background?) idk various combinations of trucks/women but in general thats the synopsis

Well on that note! I'm having a hell of a time picking out which 16" wheel to get! Kind of like bronze beadlock style wheel from Toyota, but thought I saw some recall regarding them. Regardless wheels and tires will be purchased this week. Made my decision on the duratracs already.

Any suggestions?!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Well on that note! I'm having a hell of a time picking out which 16" wheel to get! Kind of like bronze beadlock style wheel from Toyota, but thought I saw some recall regarding them. Regardless wheels and tires will be purchased this week. Made my decision on the duratracs already.

Any suggestions?!
Do you like chrome or not?
Old 12-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #316
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Do you like chrome or not?
Dislike chrome. Thinking American outlaw buckshot in black.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #317

And the rear is complete:

Oh and here is the general idea I want to do for the snow photoshoot (obviously not exact, but the general idea)
Attached Thumbnails
Michigan Tacomas-1008_4wd_20-2001_toyota_tacoma-heavy_snow-copy.jpg  
Old 12-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #318
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
If you can find a spot like that I'd so be in! I'll cancel whatever I got for some snow wheeling like that!
AH-MAZING
Old 12-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #319
The slowest build EVER!!

Heck yea me too! Gotta try out the new treads!!!!

Old 12-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #320

looking good guys. who is going to do a snow dance so we can hit the snowwheeling?

Yesterday finally put my fenders back on so my truck is ready for pictures.