Notices

Michigan Tacomas

Old 12-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #321
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great Chris!

I've been praying every night that I'd wake up to snow. So far...nothing...obviously. Should have bought an electric heater suit and kept the bike out of storage a couple more months!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #322
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so, Matt has his new tires, Chris has his fenders painted, I have my new bumper..... Brandon! get with the program did I hear something about sliders?
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #323
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
so Matt it is your fault there is no snow. If you would have kept the bike out there would probably be like 2 feet, at least thats what always happened to me.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #324
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA Jay, I just got my intake in today, the GF bought it for me for x-mas. Putting it on tomorrow after work! Matt i like your choice in tires! And chris truck looks good! We need a meet. And no sliders thus far, i plan on selling my current in hopes of getting a 4 door white one this summer after i transfer!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #325
The slowest build EVER!!

We have had a heck of a week with the mods guys.

And Chris...I KNOW I effed it up by putting the bike up. I do it every year. Before I had the truck and bike my svt focus I put snow tires on and wouldn't see snow for a month.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #326
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
We have had a heck of a week with the mods guys.

And Chris...I KNOW I effed it up by putting the bike up. I do it every year. Before I had the truck and bike my svt focus I put snow tires on and wouldn't see snow for a month.
well ive been keeping the vr4 out in hopes of inducing the snow... but it hasn't been happening so I said fk it today and this morning took the insurance off it...

Brandon, do you know where you are transferring to yet?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #327
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I do not know yet jay, won't know till march time I think! Hoping to head to Washington Oregon area tho!
Old 12-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I do not know yet jay, won't know till march time I think! Hoping to head to Washington Oregon area tho!
Tacoma Tacoma?
Old 12-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #329
The slowest build EVER!!

Yup. Well this snow issue should get resolved in a couple weeks. I hope!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #330
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

I just hope the snow comes before my truck is in the shop for the bedcage.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:35 PM   #331
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Was in Shipshewana IN for a work meeting today and when I got out there was a really sharp lifted access cab second gen, debadged, black rims (unknown) and a slick snowboard rack over the bed. I think I looked at that thing harder than I would chicks in highschool.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #332
The slowest build EVER!!

Oh sweetness are these duratracs awesome! Played in yankee today and never touched 4wd. The hill I used to have trouble with had little to NO tire spin. These things just hook!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #333

Snow
Old 12-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #334
The slowest build EVER!!

These trails will become difficult with half a foot or so of snow. The downhill/uphill sections were already slick.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:31 AM   #335

trucks looking good Matt. trails looks like fun, let it snow.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #336
The slowest build EVER!!

Selling my 16" Toyota steelies with the Dunlop Grandtrek's on them. I know you guys want those sexy beastly wheels/tires!

And thank you Chris! It was a hard decision to make on the wheels.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #337

I cant wait to make it out there, just got another Taco to join the group. One of my buddies from work has a 2nd gen and may be joining us for some trails in the near future.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #338
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
I cant wait to make it out there, just got another Taco to join the group. One of my buddies from work has a 2nd gen and may be joining us for some trails in the near future.
Sweetness anything done to it?
Old 12-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #339

Quote:
haha NO! now I'm outnumbered lol
Old 12-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #340

so when we going to make another run?

Jay at least its another Taco, I spend to much time wheeling with non tacos.