LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Michigan Tacomas

Old 07-07-2012, 05:48 AM   #1021
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefytaco08 View Post
Just wanted to say hey, im the new guy from Farmington Hills. I also work at Serra Toyota.

Welcome. From the pics looks like you have a nice rig. You wheel your truck? We are due for a trip I think.

Have to rally everyone around here and get something going.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #1022
Beefytaco08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Beefytaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Ive only had it for like 2 weeks, so not yet. I dont really wanna trail it (the paint is still nice) but I'm not against mud
Old 07-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #1023
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Saw another younger guy drivin a 2nd gen dark blue access cab lifted with larger tires on it, going down 28th street near Toyota of GR. Looked pretty darn good.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #1024
Truck yeah!
Wild Card will become famous soon enough

EMS: Army Vet, now an EMT/Firefighter
Name: Doug
Wild Card's Tacoma Gallery
Soo....when's the "rally"?!

I'm debating on whether to upgrade the Harley or the Tacoma this year....Tacoma I'm thinking will get the OME kit from Toytec with a brand new leaf-pack, but I'm concerned the wheels will look under-sized (265/75/16, stock rims). That's about it for my budget, as one of my cv-boots is torn, and will need to be replaced.

Suggestions? Might depend on where you guys want a trip to happen.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #1025
The slowest build EVER!!

Well, although I did get 5100's for the truck recently. My mod money has gone completely to my ninja.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #1026
TTCRob is on a distinguished road
TTCRob's Tacoma Gallery
We've extended registration for the Toyota Technical Center car show since there are still a few spots open. Anybody else interested?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #1027
The slowest build EVER!!

I can't get that Friday off. Sounds like a fun event though.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #1028
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

I would love to go but I will be out of town so .
Old 07-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #1029
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
I would love to go but I will be out of town so .
x2 :-/
Old 07-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #1030
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I will be headed to Saline, MI on Friday
Old 07-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Looks like I will be headed to Saline, MI on Friday

Cool let us know how it is.

One of these days I will actually catch up with you at badlands or something.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #1032
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Cool let us know how it is.

One of these days I will actually catch up with you at badlands or something.
Will do. Kinda sucks that there are no cameras allowed, but I understand why. Maybe they will take some pics for us (and of us).

I am going to the Badlands this sat/sun c'mon down!
Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Will do. Kinda sucks that there are no cameras allowed, but I understand why. Maybe they will take some pics for us (and of us).

I am going to the Badlands this sat/sun c'mon down!
I would love to but I'm out east this week. Its been how this year has worked out, but something will have to give soon enough.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #1034
bartman is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
bartman's Tacoma Gallery
I live on the Michigan sunset coast. I love my 2011 Tacoma and indeed, it works well in the lake effect stuff. I have a 350 foot driveway that requires 4 wheel drive in the winter. I had a 83 Toyota 4x4 way back when, loved it too!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #1035
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
where at on the coast. welcome!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #1036
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is in the Saline area and wants to be my "guest" at tomorrow's show shoot me a PM. I will be solo...
Old 07-20-2012, 03:19 AM   #1037
bartman is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
bartman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Berrien Springs / Buchanan area, in the heart of the wine country.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:49 AM   #1038
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a little east of you in the heart of blueberry county
Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartman View Post
I'm in the Berrien Springs / Buchanan area, in the heart of the wine country.
Welcome. U are in my neck of there's woods.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #1040

Where's everyone at? Finally got the trucks back together and need to take it out and break it again .

Products Discussed in this Thread