Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Michigan Tacomas

Old 02-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #1281
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
I've had good luck with falken in the past. Had some rt-615's on my auto x wheels with the subie. Those were amazing and actually wore really well. Thinking I should just stick with what has worked in the past.

And Welcome to the forum gogoman!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #1282
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
I've had good luck with falken in the past. Had some rt-615's on my auto x wheels with the subie. Those were amazing and actually wore really well. Thinking I should just stick with what has worked in the past.

And Welcome to the forum gogoman!
My dad had a set of Falkens on his Corvette. My mom had the funniest look the first time I said "Those are some nice Falken tires da
d!" He knew but she was shocked!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #1283
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
My dad had a set of Falkens on his Corvette. My mom had the funniest look the first time I said "Those are some nice Falken tires dad!" He knew but she was shocked!
That's funny. my mom would probably slap me.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #1284
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
That's funny. my mom would probably slap me.
If I wasn't 36 at the time, she probably would have!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #1285
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
If I wasn't 36 at the time, she probably would have!
Im 35 and she still would slap me. lol
Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #1286
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im 35 and she still would slap me. lol
My mom has some how loosen her swearing acceptance in her later years. I have said bitch and shit in front of her now more than once and only receive a stern frown.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #1287
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
My grandma has caller ID and when I call her she answers "What do you want dipshit"

When I beat her at boardgames she tells me "You're really pissing this old lady off!"
Old 02-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #1288
MGoBlue is on a distinguished road
Name: Rex
MGoBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxdiesel View Post
Yeah, it was a mess driving yesterday AM. With snow tires, I was fine in 2HI. MGoBlue- I have a garage and floor jack if you want to come up and throw on your spacers. 10 minutes north of you.
Deuxdiesel, thanks for the offer! That's really nice of you. Actually the guys at Serra Toyota installed them for me a couple of days ago when I went in for my 10,000 mile oil change/maintenance.

I love the look of the stance with the 1.25" wheel spacers. I'm riding stock rims and tires and it's a subtle improvement but I notice it, which was the whole point, haha.

Thanks again!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #1289

Oh don't get me wrong its ok for her to curse. At the Notre Dame games people wonder where the drunken sailor is and look to see a 90 lb woman.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #1290
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like my dad's mom. She had a pretty colorful volcabulary and was not afraid to use it or state her opinion on things.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #1291
MGoBlue is on a distinguished road
Name: Rex
MGoBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Time to put the El Taco Loco back into 4HI for the commute home. Everybody drive safely tonight. Looks nasty out there.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #1292
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoBlue View Post
Time to put the El Taco Loco back into 4HI for the commute home. Everybody drive safely tonight. Looks nasty out there.

Nothing up here yet. We are out the door for a concert in Flint in an hour though. We aren't driving. We are living dangerously and putting it in the hands of a Jeep Liberty.

I have known the guy forever though. We should be fine.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #1293
The slowest build EVER!!

Well I think I'll throw the bricks back in the bed tonight. And laugh at people when I am still getting traction in 2 wheel drive!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #1294
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep Liberty FTW! I put the same snow tires on my daughter's Liberty as my Taco (Firestone WinterForce) and it is awesome in the snow and slush. I wouldn't take it on a long trip, as it's pretty small, but for local jaunts and to/from school and work, it's a pretty good vehicle. Hope this snowfall isn't too rough tonight.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #1295
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxdiesel View Post
Jeep Liberty FTW! I put the same snow tires on my daughter's Liberty as my Taco (Firestone WinterForce) and it is awesome in the snow and slush. I wouldn't take it on a long trip, as it's pretty small, but for local jaunts and to/from school and work, it's a pretty good vehicle. Hope this snowfall isn't too rough tonight.
Mark isn't a wheeler but he said his only complaint is the shitty gas mileage. I am home so it wasn't so bad.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #1296
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Matt u were right about the up/down shifting on the FR-S shifter

With that being said, I am now back from army stuff, who's up for some trails?
Old 03-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post

Truck sat in my garage for the first time in two months last night. Im ready to do something with it.

Jay and Matt am I going to get you to meet up with me at the dunes the begining of may? We are getting a pretty big group of prerunners together. Sould be very cool with some very built trucks. Might never get this kind of deal together again.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #1298
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post

Thank you thank you lol Jk. We actually pulled her car out of the garage yesterday. Got sick of waiting and decided what's it gonna hurt. I'll just wash it really really good!
Quote:
Truck sat in my garage for the first time in two months last night. Im ready to do something with it.

Jay and Matt am I going to get you to meet up with me at the dunes the begining of may? We are getting a pretty big group of prerunners together. Sould be very cool with some very built trucks. Might never get this kind of deal together again.
I'd love to go there one of these times, but having a hard time taking the black truck offroading again! Maybe there's a fat chance I will get my hands on a quad I could barrow or something.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:28 AM   #1299
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If I am here, I am 100% in. I am the photographer for the division best warrior competition which is a week in the first part of may. But if that doesn't overlap, you can count me in
Old 03-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #1300

The dates are may 4th and 5th and the more the better, so anyone that reads this is invited.

Matt you don't really even need to take your truck out, there will be pleanty of people to ride around with. We can probably even get you for a ride in one of the built trucks that will be there. I might even let you ride the quad I bring when I'm not, might be to much bike for you though . Only quad I have good to go is my last race bike.