Michigan Tacomas

Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #1321
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Future family, you need room for that horse you call a dog now.

Welcome B Dirt. You will enjoy your purchase
This is true.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #1322
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Welcome! I agree those reg cab trucks do look sweet! I'd have one if it wasn't for future family.
Then after you haul a couple ankle-biters around and want to go camping you will say "I wish I got a 4Runner." I am now!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #1323
B DIRT is on a distinguished road

Name: John
B DIRT's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I just need to limit my time on this site... Although I don't plan on going crazy w/ mods, but the want list is getting longer everyday...
Old 04-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #1324
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B DIRT View Post
I just need to limit my time on this site... Although I don't plan on going crazy w/ mods, but the want list is getting longer everyday...
Thats the thing. I am happy with my Tacoma other than a set of rock rails and ARB Bullbar. I need more room though and I hate to start over.

I know I could get banned for it but I really like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...item1e7929109b

Yes, my dirty little secret is I like Landies too. They just have their own thing going on and a cool look. I guess Ihave been reading Overland Journal too much too.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #1325
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Then after you haul a couple ankle-biters around and want to go camping you will say "I wish I got a 4Runner." I am now!
Couple ankle biters would be the least of my troubles. The current pups head alone is the size of an ankle biter. We ALMOST went 4runner but wife said it looked like less of a mans vehicle and won't haul my gang box for work. I do really like them modified though.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #1326

B DIRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Thats the thing. I am happy with my Tacoma other than a set of rock rails and ARB Bullbar. I need more room though and I hate to start over.

I know I could get banned for it but I really like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...item1e7929109b

Yes, my dirty little secret is I like Landies too. They just have their own thing going on and a cool look. I guess Ihave been reading Overland Journal too much too.
Looks very nice! I have friends in SLC that could kick the tires for ya!
We all need our escapes from reality, that's for sure.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #1327
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B DIRT View Post
Looks very nice! I have friends in SLC that could kick the tires for ya!
We all need our escapes from reality, that's for sure.
There was a '97 Camel Trophy Edition Disco on Ebay for $2500 last week in WI. More in my price range! Probably the only yellow vehicle I would ever drive. I hate yellow but yet I like orange
Old 04-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #1328
The slowest build EVER!!

Would any of the 2nd gen guys here be interested in the first set of bed rack bars I made? They withstand a good amount of weight. 3/4" Sch 40 black iron welded to 3x3x1/4"thk hot roll angle. The holes are drilled to line up with factory bed rails. No hardware though, I carried that over to my new set.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #1329
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Future family, you need room for that horse you call a dog now.
HAHAHA I second that :P
Old 04-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #1330
aldarnell is on a distinguished road
Marines: Infantry
Name: Andy
aldarnell's Tacoma Gallery
I finally made it to Michigan. Got here on Sunday from sunny Southern California and was greeted with snow. Good stuff. Anyway, hopefully once we get all moved in I'll see some of you guys around. I'm in Lansing. I am probably the only White Tacoma with California tags so if anyone sees me give a wave. Take care. Hope to meet osme of you guys.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #1331
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldarnell View Post
I finally made it to Michigan. Got here on Sunday from sunny Southern California and was greeted with snow. Good stuff. Anyway, hopefully once we get all moved in I'll see some of you guys around. I'm in Lansing. I am probably the only White Tacoma with California tags so if anyone sees me give a wave. Take care. Hope to meet osme of you guys.
For sure man! Welcome to the mitten. There's some bike events coming soon in the Grand Rapids area. I'm ready to hear that Ducati. Are you on Facebook? Most of the events are created on there.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #1332
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For sure man! Welcome to the mitten. There's some bike events coming soon in the Grand Rapids area. I'm ready to hear that Ducati. Are you on Facebook? Most of the events are created on there.

Speaking of events, we need to get something going again soon. Silver Lake is a few weeks away, and if my truck survives I will be ready.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #1333
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how yankee is doing with all this water
Old 04-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #1334
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco.VR4 View Post
I wonder how yankee is doing with all this water
I'm not going near it without someone who can tow me out.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #1335
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
where's yor sense of adventure ?
Old 04-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #1336
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
where's yor sense of adventure ?
Don't feel like getting stranded in the woods with little to no cell reception with a bunch of red necks in fords and Chevys that won't even stop to ask if you need help.

Yes I take my 12ga with me when it's just me and family.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #1337
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't feel like getting stranded in the woods with little to no cell reception with a bunch of red necks in fords and Chevys that won't even stop to ask if you need help.

Yes I take my 12ga with me when it's just me and family.
I was out checking out a marsh fire we had nearby last spring. I was on foot going out towards the Saginaw Bay. I heard some noise and some kids had an older Ford pickup buried. I asked if they wanted a yank. "Sure". They didn't know it was going to be my Toyota. They were kind of impressed by how easily I got them out.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #1338
aldarnell is on a distinguished road
Marines: Infantry
Name: Andy
aldarnell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am ready to get the bike back out on the road. The battery needs a charge after being shipped across the country and from being to stupid to disconnect the battery. Oh well. I need a charger anyway and this is a perfect excuse to get one. On another note, what do I need to do to get an ORV sticker? Also, is there any military discount or exemptions that you know of? Thanks
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #1339
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
I am ready to get the bike back out on the road. The battery needs a charge after being shipped across the country and from being to stupid to disconnect the battery. Oh well. I need a charger anyway and this is a perfect excuse to get one. On another note, what do I need to do to get an ORV sticker? Also, is there any military discount or exemptions that you know of? Thanks
I've just gone to a local Powersports store to get the ORV before.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #1340

B DIRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like MI4x4Toy said, any powersports store will have them. You might want to get one for your truck also, our state needs all the money they can get!Depending on where you go there are mixed use trails that require ORV on auto's., and Silver Lake State Park is a must for anyone/everyone, it's near Hart MI on the west side.

We still have snow/ice in the woods on certain corners where the sun has not melted it yet, down by you though it shouldn't be an issue.