Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Huge Thanks to NwiTACO

Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
Huge Thanks to NwiTACO

So recently i met Mark on the forums with intension of doing a CAB MOUNT CHOP Mod. After seeing his own tacoma on the forums and around town i knew this guy knew a thing or two about Tacoma's lol. Well, Recently i contacted him with regards to doing my cab mount chop. I recently sold my Big 35's wheels because they would rub my cab mount and mainly because they were unpractical with my setup haha.

Well this is mark doing at what he does best.. Once Again Big Thanks to MARK aka NwiTACO

OVERALL: Mark does a great job at what he does and puts very good amount of thought into each step. Also you got to love is low cost Equipment. Props Bud.

Now that we completed this i will be under going some new mods very soon

PICTURES 3/16/13

MY TRUCK!

DO WORK!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #2
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
No problem Jeremy! It was nice meeting you and I am excited to see you putting that Tacoma to work soon!

As Jeremy said stay tuned because there are somemore changes coming up very soon!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just send Mark a p.m. and thank him?? or text... or handshake...

Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
because its nice to give respect and thanx when its due.. and now others now hes a good guy that may not already know him......just a nice thing to say....
op truck is looking good...

Ive been around many different forums for many years. I like to show my appreciation for work someone does for me.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #8
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys

I do perform alot of work on locals' trucks and many dont know it, most are non-tacomaworld people. I always like helping out my Tacomaworld people though