Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

OHIO (Cincinnati)

Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
ucbearcatrw is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT, A Company, 3rd Battalion 21st Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division SBCT
Name: Rick
ucbearcatrw's Tacoma Gallery
OHIO (Cincinnati)

Any people on here from the Cincinnati area? I'm looking to make some mods to my 2012 Tacoma and looking for advice. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
OHIO (Cincinnati)-tacoma.jpg  
Old 04-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Ya man there's a couple of us trolling around. Nice rig you have there. I live in aurora now (one of the smart ones who left HAMCO)...but I still work over there. What you looking to do?
Old 04-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #3

Army: SGT, A Company, 3rd Battalion 21st Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division SBCT
Hey taco47001, thanks for getting back to me. I'm looking to get at least a lift and maybe some other things done...not sure yet. Do you know of any good off-road places that do modifications? I know of the Off Road Center in Miamitown but haven't been there yet.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Tacoma, I am in Cincinnati.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:47 AM   #5
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbearcatrw View Post
Hey taco47001, thanks for getting back to me. I'm looking to get at least a lift and maybe some other things done...not sure yet. Do you know of any good off-road places that do modifications? I know of the Off Road Center in Miamitown but haven't been there yet.
I really don't know of any shops other than the off road center in miamitown. I do know that when it comes to lifts though...the off road center just installs them, they don't know much other than which bolt goes where. If you get any vibes or anything...they don't have a clue. I would think you are better off just installing it yourself. After a bit of research on here you will have no problem.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #6

Thanks, Matt.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:56 AM   #7
MassAppeal16 is on a distinguished road
MassAppeal16's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to buy some black 18's... any hookups you guys know of?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal16 View Post

Not off hand, man. If I hear/see anything I'll let you know.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #9
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal16 View Post

Mautofied.com
Old 06-04-2013, 03:44 AM   #10
NRA Endowment - Member
mwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwc273's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone. I'm a little late for the conversation at hand, but wanted to make myself known. My name is Matt as well, and I'm located in the Mt. Healthy / Colerain area. I have a 2 week old double cab long bed that I bought at Joseph Toyota on Colerain. I had inquired about a lift and such at the dealer and was informed that the Off Road Center in Miamitown was where they have all their work done. If you have seen the Big Black Tundra parked out front of the dealership, that work was done at ORC. You should stop by there and pick up the free off road catalog. Any of you guys ever been out to Haspin Acres? http://www.haspinacres.com/ I want to get my new toy dirty.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #11
NRA Endowment - Member
mwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwc273's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Hey taco47001, Good to see the combination of the Badge and the Gadsden. I think the stuff is about to hit the fan....
Old 06-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwc273 View Post
Hi everyone. I'm a little late for the conversation at hand, but wanted to make myself known. My name is Matt as well, and I'm located in the Mt. Healthy / Colerain area. I have a 2 week old double cab long bed that I bought at Joseph Toyota on Colerain. I had inquired about a lift and such at the dealer and was informed that the Off Road Center in Miamitown was where they have all their work done. If you have seen the Big Black Tundra parked out front of the dealership, that work was done at ORC. You should stop by there and pick up the free off road catalog. Any of you guys ever been out to Haspin Acres? http://www.haspinacres.com/ I want to get my new toy dirty.
I live about 20 minutes from Haspen Acres. I suggest you fit at a minimum 37's, before going. It is a park that is overrun with inconsiderate drunken rednecks 90% of the time. Its usually never taken care of, accounts for the death of an average of 2 humans a year, and many injuries. Very rutted out.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
Newborn

Quote:
Hey taco47001, Good to see the combination of the Badge and the Gadsden. I think the stuff is about to hit the fan....
Meh, it's not hard to balance the two. I'm not one of these idiots that goes off the reservation talking about freedom from state and gov't control.

and thats a sharp looking ride you have there. Haspin is very rutted and yes, there are many drunken tards that go out and kill themselves or someone else on an annual basis there. Be careful.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #14
NRA Endowment - Member

mwc273's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
I live about 20 minutes from Haspen Acres. I suggest you fit at a minimum 37's, before going. It is a park that is overrun with inconsiderate drunken rednecks 90% of the time. Its usually never taken care of, accounts for the death of an average of 2 humans a year, and many injuries. Very rutted out.
Thank for the heads-up. Guess I'll have to wait 'till I can get to my uncles place in Tennessee...
Old 06-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
TransplantTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Zane
TransplantTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbearcatrw View Post
Check out Performance Offroad in Alexandria KY...theres also a place in Waynesville near my uncles just cant remember the name off the top of my head
Old 06-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #16
TransplantTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Zane
TransplantTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Funny thats where I got mine last august and yeah dont bother with Haspin especially if it rains then you wont have a chance gettin around