LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Indiana FS Bedrug and bed extender.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: DAV
Name: michael
07speedwayblue's Tacoma Gallery
Indiana FS Bedrug and bed extender.

Hi! I`m sell off our tacoma and I want to sell my Amp Research MotoXtender bed extender and my Bedrug . Both are like new the bed extender is less than 2 yrs old and in like new shape, some scratches , but over all in great shape! The bed extender is one of the best mods I have ever done to any truck I have ever owned! Also I want to sell off the bedrug brand bed rug , this is just a little over a yr old and in excelant shape! It is for a long bed. Here is a link to the amp research bed extender http://www.amazon.com/AMP-Research-7...ype=automotive Ibought it at 4wheelparts for close to that same price, 4wheelparts was a little higher. Here is a link to the bedrug http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tonneau-C...pn=BEDBRY05SBK I bought the bedrug from 4wheelparts also. Here are a couple of pictures of the actual bed xtender and bedrug. I could take the bed extender apart and ship it , but it would still be expensive to ship and the bedrug would be expensive to ship, so I would really like to to sell mo local , or meet somewhere , and not ship. ask if you have questions, or need more pictures. Asking $150 for the bed extender, and asking $300 for the bedrug.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:33 AM   #3
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
extender wouldn't fit an 02 hu...

Products Discussed in this Thread