Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Eastern IL, and Western IN, repair and mod day?

Old 04-18-2009, 12:54 AM   #1
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

darkturtleninja's Tacoma Gallery
Eastern IL, and Western IN, repair and mod day?

hey guys... we have been discussing a small get together for quite some time now... and it just so happens that i have a new clutch to install in my taco... perhaps we could arrange a date soon to have an outing... we need to figure out a good meeting location with tools and garage space...
im sure you guys have stuff you would like to do to your trucks... lets do a get together in the next month or 2... let me know what you think!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #2
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get my airbumps installed...