Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas City Meet

Old 11-19-2014, 03:55 AM   #1
LOUMO is on a distinguished road
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Kansas City Meet

Well, being new to Kansas city and starting another thread about my move here we decide a little meet and greet would be nice to have. Sounds like there are very few members in this area but it would still be nice to know everybody so we can help each other out.

After some talking and thinking we decided that seeing how we are in KC a BBQ place would be fitting. So we decide that Arthur Bryant's BBQ would be the meeting place. They have two locations in the KC area one on Brooklyn being the original and one at The Legends near the speedway. We will be meeting at the LEGENDS LOCATION!!!!!!

We would be meeting Saturday Dec 13th around 12:00pm for some lunch time BBQ after that is up to us. If somebody knows of any near by trails we can hit up then please let us know and maybe we can do that after.

Ill start a list please copy and past your name to that list so we can get an idea and maybe try to get a discount at Arthur's.

1.Louis
Old 11-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #2
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, obviously. Doesnt matter which location to me. Be nice if we have snow we can go play in by then!

1.Louis
2.Chris
Old 11-24-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's just the two of us lol
Old 11-26-2014, 07:29 AM   #4
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
The KC area location is the original spot. The one in the Legends is bigger and far newer, but the food is still good. I'm a bit closer to the Legends location myself.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #5
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
hay dude

I'm buying the plasti dip kit to do my entire truck. Anyone have garage space and want to help out?
Old 11-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #6
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUMO View Post
I guess it's just the two of us lol
Maybe so. Im still good for it though
Old 11-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #7
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
I work that weekend (hospital). But yall have fun. I would suggest the Legends BBQ only because of parking spaces. The AB original location doesnt have a huge parking lot if ya get a bunch of Tacoma people along with regulars at lunch time.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
I'm buying the plasti dip kit to do my entire truck. Anyone have garage space and want to help out?
I don't mind helping but i dont have the garage space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
I work that weekend (hospital). But yall have fun. I would suggest the Legends BBQ only because of parking spaces. The AB original location doesnt have a huge parking lot if ya get a bunch of Tacoma people along with regulars at lunch time.
Bummer. We will have to setup another meet maybe after the new years
Old 11-27-2014, 06:12 PM   #9
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
I don't mind helping but i dont have the garage space.

Bummer. We will have to setup another meet maybe after the new years
I'll post up when/if i get it, thanks!
Old 11-28-2014, 12:42 AM   #10
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll post up when/if i get it, thanks!
I am not sure how tall your truck is, but i have a garage and i know mine wont fit in there even if i take my rook rack off. I am willing to help just not sure if it will fit in the garage.

Also as for the meet lets go to the Legends location, and dont forget add your name. I think we should try to make some kind of monthly meet or trail ride so we all have something tacoma related to look forward to besides just driving to work lol.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:15 AM   #11

Quote:
I am not sure how tall your truck is, but i have a garage and i know mine wont fit in there even if i take my rook rack off. I am willing to help just not sure if it will fit in the garage.

Also as for the meet lets go to the Legends location, and dont forget add your name. I think we should try to make some kind of monthly meet or trail ride so we all have something tacoma related to look forward to besides just driving to work lol.
Sounds good to me.

I looked at ks rock parks schedule. Looks like they are open every saturday/sunday. But its 1.5 hours south of kc.
Old 11-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #12

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery

I've got a huge garage secured just debating the dip. Monthly meets would be something I'm down for.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:27 AM   #13
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got a huge garage secured just debating the dip. Monthly meets would be something I'm down for.

sounds good, i would be down to help if you needed it. I have used that stuff in the past. Also you should come out to this meet if you can make it. Its not gonna be much buy hey it will at the least be fun.

If we get a decent group maybe next time we meet early one morning and cruise out to the off road park that way we can spend most of the day there.
Old 11-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #14

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery

I work most Saturdays but will try and be there. KC is one of the only groups to never do a meet up.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #15
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I work most Saturdays but will try and be there. KC is one of the only groups to never do a meet up.

it would be nice if you can make it, I just moved here from Orlando and i noticed that there are no meet ups out here. We had one at least once a month in Central Fl.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:56 AM   #16

Quote:
it would be nice if you can make it, I just moved here from Orlando and i noticed that there are no meet ups out here. We had one at least once a month in Central Fl.
Yea its a bummer. Even my old forum pals used to have meetups. Id like to start it going!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #17
colbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the rough

Name: Colby
colbyrainey's Tacoma Gallery
TW members are few and far between here in KC it seems! I'll be out of town for work as well for this one, y'all have fun!
Old 12-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #18

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery

Sunday mornings 10;00 Hooters on Metcalf. Any given Sunday I can be there.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #19

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
hoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
Yea its a bummer. Even my old forum pals used to have meetups. Id like to start it going!
Hooters on Metcalf is super easy for me. Lots of badass Tacos rollin around here. Sunday?
Old 12-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Hooters on Metcalf is super easy for me. Lots of badass Tacos rollin around here. Sunday?
Id say lets plan that the next sunday?