Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

IOWA (Idiots.Out.Wandering.Around)

Old 03-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #41
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ I think ive seen you before. you actually parked one or two cars away from me at walmart. and i think ive seen you around town. (on the west side)
Old 03-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #42
Truckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Truckn4life's Tacoma Gallery
Superx2, ill have to look out for a debadged white taco. there are a ton of tacomas n town. I was wondering when I would run into one on TW

Yes i defn go to wally world. and drive all around this town.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #43
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
how long ago did you get the truck?
Old 03-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #44
Truckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Truckn4life's Tacoma Gallery
09 so almost 2yrs. its the only truck like that you will see in around. Farmerfred on TW has the same truck w/ a topper and bike rack he is from I.C. but lives in CO now. I did see one in Denver about a yr ago.

what model and yr is ur truck i didnt see it on ur profile. now I can give a wave when I see you.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #45

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
2011 TRD T/X Pro DC. I have only seen one other one, but its a AC. i will keep my eye balls open for ya.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #46
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Des Moines Here.

I've been driving a '99 Tacoma, but i just traded it in for an '09 Tacoma DCSB.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #47
"She's a 'beaut Clark"
chadleeper is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
chadleeper's Tacoma Gallery
iowa

West Des Moines. Grew up in Norwalk 2008 BSP Quad Sport. Good to hear some
other Iowa folks are here.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:19 AM   #48
Erll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Navy Nuke MM2, USS Albany
Name: My Name is Erll
Erll's Tacoma Gallery
What color is your double cab krap22?
Old 03-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #49
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
It's Barcelona Red. No mods yet.

I'm actually in Ankeny.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #50
Erll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to behold

Erll's Tacoma Gallery
We should do a Starbucks meet one of the days. What is everyone doing tomorrow.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:18 AM   #51
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Hardwater's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Cherokee, IA.. I actually miss it, not so much Cherokee, but Iowa in general.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #53

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erll View Post
We should do a Starbucks meet one of the days. What is everyone doing tomorrow.

id be game man! i will drive and have a cup of starbucks. need to pick a date. dont care as long as its on a weekend. lmk
Old 03-30-2011, 06:03 PM   #54
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not a coffee drinker, but i'll find something at a Starbucks. I'm always interested in meeting other Tacoma owners.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #55

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
we have 3 dudes, need some more. more the mary. even if its not starbucks, LETS MEET!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #56
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
alright, which one of you has the Blue lifted taco in Ankeny?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #57

Erll's Tacoma Gallery
So I am back in Dsm tonight and I up for a meet sometime next week. I also have a powertrax to put in if anyone has done one I would host a mod day at my place
Old 04-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #58

Erll's Tacoma Gallery
I have a blue dcsb on the north side. By beaverdale. Did it have a tw sticker on rear window ?
Old 04-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #59

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
next weekend wont work for me. my daughter has her dance residal on sat. the 16th. we will all get together though!
Old 04-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #60
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
i didn't catch any stickers on it. I just caught it out of the corner of my eye and it was too far away by the time i looked.