Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

05+ DCSB Undercover Bed Cover

Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
05+ DCSB Undercover Bed Cover

I'm moving the spare to my bed, so I no longer need my bedcover. Hard tonneu cover with gas struts, lockable latches. Fits Double Cab Short bed only. All brackets mount in factory bed rails, no drilling necessary. Removes in seconds...literally. Holds 150lbs + in center of cover, weighs 40 lbs. This thing is strong for composite. Paid $625 new, they're even more now. $350. All original paperwork/instructions included. Can arrange for local delivery (neighboring states) for free from a friend of mines car delivery service via flatbed.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:06 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I don't really have a choice, going to 35's real quick here, have Icon Ext. travel C/o's up front, Fox air bumps waiting to go on, and the back just wont keep up with the front, so I'm gonna punch the rear hoops up through the bed, etc...
Old 06-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 08-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.