Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #201
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger18 View Post
2001 4x4 silver double cab from Gurnee.
Welcome!
Old 01-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #202
wolf13 is on a distinguished road
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey brad, welcome neighbor! Just curious, do you get over to dekalb/sycamore any? I've noticed a base model silver access cab around there a few times, you?
Old 01-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #203
SylentStorm is on a distinguished road
SylentStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Naperville Taco Here!

Whats up guys/gals......
Naperville/Bolingbrook here!

I've noticed on a number of different threads that guys have or recommend a shops to perform upgrades on Tacos...I haven't yet seen one in or around IL? Any suggestions?
Old 01-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #204
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger18 View Post
2001 4x4 silver double cab from Gurnee.
Same here in Steger. Welcome!
Old 01-18-2010, 12:01 PM   #205
SylentStorm is on a distinguished road
SylentStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Kilt!

Hey guys, I was also reading through some of these threads and I wanted to let you local guys know 1st before I post on the FS/FT forum, that I am looking to get rid of my 6ft Leer Silver Streak Tonneau cover.
I have the short bed and this one doesnt fit!!!
Its been sitting in my garage for almost 2yrs now looking for a good owner. I paid $450 for it, and I'm always willing to work out a deal or trade! So let me know what ya' think and I can send some pics!

Thanks again!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:55 AM   #206
bsfarmer is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bsfarmer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf13 View Post
Hey brad, welcome neighbor! Just curious, do you get over to dekalb/sycamore any? I've noticed a base model silver access cab around there a few times, you?
Nope, mines black. I get over that direction every now and then, but not very often.

Do I know you or how do you know my name?
Old 01-19-2010, 06:55 AM   #207
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone catch Ride to Adventure last night on outdoor channel? They did a feature on Cliffs Insane Terrain down in Marseilles. it looks like they have some pretty narly trails, i can see now why everyone says to expect body damage. seems like a cool enough place though.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:57 AM   #208
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsfarmer View Post
Nope, mines black. I get over that direction every now and then, but not very often.

Do I know you or how do you know my name?

It says your name is Brad right under where it says bsfarmer
Old 01-19-2010, 07:08 AM   #209
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
yep.
bsfarmer

I drive through Dixon on occassion when I take the scenic route, mag gray access cab TRD, now with a topper on it.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #210
bsfarmer is on a distinguished road
bsfarmer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
I guess I should pull my head out of my butt.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #211
ywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ywen's Tacoma Gallery
just bought 03 TRD and I'm in Schaumburg..

What's a good local place for a spray-in liner?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #212
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylentStorm View Post
Whats up guys/gals......
Naperville/Bolingbrook here!

I've noticed on a number of different threads that guys have or recommend a shops to perform upgrades on Tacos...I haven't yet seen one in or around IL? Any suggestions?
If you wanna do a lift in chicago area, DON'T do it! GO in IN or MI. or better do it your self.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #213
Colinwoods84 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electricians Mate/Sikorsky H-60s
Colinwoods84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Colinwoods84
I dont know if you guys have noticed this but when ever I go home(rosemont) I rarely see tacomas. Down here in va they are everywhere!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #215
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinwoods84 View Post
I dont know if you guys have noticed this but when ever I go home(rosemont) I rarely see tacomas. Down here in va they are everywhere!
yeah, tacoma's don't seem to be a big seller around here compared to other areas. I think a lot of people go straight to fullsize trucks.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #216
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2010 TRD Sport in Palatine! Yeah Tacomas aren't big sellers around here which is kinda sux. Are there any trails round here?
Attached Thumbnails
Chicagoland area members-picture-019.jpg  
Old 08-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #217
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Std. cab Prerunner in Mundelein

Anybody know of a good place I can get a bed cap around here?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #218
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
2010 Std. cab Prerunner in Mundelein

Anybody know of a good place I can get a bed cap around here?

Jem Top on Rand is really good. My buddy went there for a tonneau cover and dad got a nice cap. They both said good things about them
Old 08-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #219
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Thx RugbyTaco- I went over and checked them out, and the nice lady (seemed like she owned the place) gave me a quote. Think I'll go with 'em. Cool dogs in the shop too!
Old 08-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #220
Yota85 is on a distinguished road
Name: BRYAN
Yota85's Tacoma Gallery
hey just moved down to ottawa il from northern wi glad to see there are a few tacos rolling round these parts

Products Discussed in this Thread