Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #21
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
Im in Crete, far south side
Right over the border in Indiana from Crete.

Threadjack...you coming to the badlands on the 29th?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #22
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Right over the border in Indiana from Crete.

Threadjack...you coming to the badlands on the 29th?
yeah i know Nwi. Im cubtaco on TTORA...HAHA
Old 08-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #23
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm goin to the badlands on the 21st and 22nd!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #24
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkcoma32 View Post
I'm goin to the badlands on the 21st and 22nd!
Probably a dumb question, but what is badlands?
Old 08-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #25
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^ off road park in attica indiana www.badlandsoffroad.com/
Old 08-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #26

[
Threadjack...you coming to the badlands on the 29th?[/quote]
i have to work till 11
Old 08-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Where are all the Tacos at in Chicago? I was here for three days and only saw three. One of those three was a 5-lug.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #28
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
^^^^^ off road park in attica indiana www.badlandsoffroad.com/
Thanks, looks like fun. is there any spots for a stock 4x4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Where are all the Tacos at in Chicago? I was here for three days and only saw three. One of those three was a 5-lug.
Good question darek. I've seen plenty out on the road around here but seems there is very few as members here. Still good to know that there are some. Been workin crazy hours lately, but am still hoping to meet up with everyone one of the weekends.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #29
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It was weird! In San Diego, you see three Tacos every second.

The first things I noticed in Chicago were White Castle, and the lack of Tacomas.

In fact, I hardly saw any pick up trucks at all.

I was everywhere from Midway to Barrington to Wrigleyville! Only saw three.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #30
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was weird! In San Diego, you see three Tacos every second.

The first things I noticed in Chicago were White Castle, and the lack of Tacomas.

In fact, I hardly saw any pick up trucks at all.

I was everywhere from Midway to Barrington to Wrigleyville! Only saw three.
Thats wired, i've seen plenty. Don't get me wrong its not like there is one every other intersection but i would say i see one every day. I do agree though it would be nice to see more.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #31

You might be seeing mine in a few years.

I would definitely trade in for a 4X4 Tacoma though. I would more than definitely need it in the winter.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #32
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You might be seeing mine in a few years.

I would definitely trade in for a 4X4 Tacoma though. I would more than definitely need it in the winter.
I love the 4x4 haven't had one before, but most deff love it. Are you planning on moving up here???
Old 08-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #33

It's an option.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!! well good luck with your decision.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #35

Thanks! I would be going to school here.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow, which schools were you considering?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #37

University of Illinois-Chicago.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #38
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
sweet its a good school. I actually work there lol.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #39
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling here
Old 08-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLuke View Post
sweet its a good school. I actually work there lol.
Nice.

Products Discussed in this Thread