Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 05:17 AM   #1181
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
3" of snow, what a pisser.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #1182
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCB600F View Post
Nice bumper LoadedTaco
Thanks I just got it put on Tuesday.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #1183
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
I was expecting 5 to 6".
Old 02-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #1184
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

After 11 years of driving a mustang up here, I want another shot at a blizzard!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:51 AM   #1185
mikea is on a distinguished road
Army: 2/504 82nd PIR
mikea's Tacoma Gallery
We got 2" out west
Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #1186

Looks like we are going to get dumped on this week. One thing I have always wanted to do was to learn to operate a snow plow.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #1187
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is anyone making a trip to badlands soon?
Old 02-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #1188
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for a set of wheels? ProComp 7089 17x8 4.5" backspacing...set of five $300 OBO

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Se...n=PXA7089-7883

They have rock rash...a little TLC and some derp and they would look great again. I will try to get new pics but here is what they are:

5th one is perfet for a spare...lug opening got slightly wollered when lugnuts came loos once so I retired that rim to a spare.

Great for either a DD or a trail rig, 5 wheels for the price of 2.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #1189
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
^^^6x5.5 lug pattern...will fit chevy or toyota
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #1190

well maybe tomorrow is the day! snow!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #1191
Kick A$$ Member

I hope so!

Do any of you know a good place to bring my truck in the area that is for 4x4s?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #1192
Kick A$$ Member

Did some mall crawling at the Yorktown mall. haha

Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #1193
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I hope so!

Do any of you know a good place to bring my truck in the area that is for 4x4s?

What kind of work.... Most of the Local FJ Cruiser Guys go to Autopractor in St. Charles Il. Gary the owner knows them well and has done over 25 lift installs in the last year from www.fjcruiserforums.com

www.autopractor.com
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #1194
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownTRD View Post
What kind of work.... Most of the Local FJ Cruiser Guys go to Autopractor in St. Charles Il. Gary the owner knows them well and has done over 25 lift installs in the last year from www.fjcruiserforums.com

www.autopractor.com
This will work thanks. I just want options for when I upgrade my suspension or if I need to do anything else major.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #1195
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you already have the Baja Edition Suspension? Why change? Maybe some Timbrin Bump Stops front and rear, but the rest leave alone! !! You have a 2" lift from stock already!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #1196
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I can do anything you guys want. Just over the border in Indiana. Lifts or anything custom from bumpers/bed racks/lightbars etc.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #1197
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownTRD View Post
Don't you already have the Baja Edition Suspension? Why change? Maybe some Timbrin Bump Stops front and rear, but the rest leave alone! !! You have a 2" lift from stock already!
Yeah I am going to leave it for now. I just added over 140+ pounds to the front of my truck. Plus I want full skids, Rear bumper with swingout, bed rack and roof rack. That is a lot of weight to not touch the suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I can do anything you guys want. Just over the border in Indiana. Lifts or anything custom from bumpers/bed racks/lightbars etc.
Good to know. I might hit you up for a custom roof rack in a couple months. Do you have a shop or are you out of your garage?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #1198
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I am going to leave it for now. I just added over 140+ pounds to the front of my truck. Plus I want full skids, Rear bumper with swingout, bed rack and roof rack. That is a lot of weight to not touch the suspension.

Good to know. I might hit you up for a custom roof rack in a couple months. Do you have a shop or are you out of your garage?
My own garage. Currently swapping Dana 60's under my 2005. I have plasma/MIG/bender etc. I did supraTT full hydro as well. I have some pics a few pages back of my work.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #1199
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did some mall crawling at the Yorktown mall. haha
Yorktown is in my neighborhood! How's it going? I am in Downers Grove myself.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #1200
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
My own garage. Currently swapping Dana 60's under my 2005. I have plasma/MIG/bender etc. I did supraTT full hydro as well. I have some pics a few pages back of my work.
Sweet that is awesome. I would love to be able to build my own stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Yorktown is in my neighborhood! How's it going? I am in Downers Grove myself.
Nice I thought there wasn't anyone really around. I live in the Yorktown apartments right next to the mall.

Products Discussed in this Thread