Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #1221
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished up some work on another members car hauler...added a deck, spare tire carrier, winch, winch leads (175 Amp plug), and winch protection plate so no one decides to step off the deck onto the solenoid box.

Now let me know what I can do for you
Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 AM   #1222
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I need a cab mount chop.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:09 AM   #1223
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I can do that for you.. easy. And im close...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #1224
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I need a cab mount chop.
Just did one on a members (evokid03) tacoma few weeks ago. There are some pictures here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...s-nwitaco.html

We made a template and just burned them out with the plasma. PM if you want more info or to get this done. I am only about 30 mins from downtown Chicago. Thanks.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:02 PM   #1225
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone need a t-case skid (All-Pro):

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-modified.html
Old 04-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #1226
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
I saw another grey Tacoma this morning around 4:00 AM. I usually don't get next to any at a light, had to give it a little gas.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #1227
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
http://indianarallycross.com/Events.html
Old 05-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #1228
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Someone else posted this on a Chicagoland forum I am on and I was thinking about going. I heard it's basically flat. But I might go just to spectate, I am not sure about running until I watch some other trucks do it.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #1229
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE HAVE A MINT 93 TOYOTA PICKUP REAR BUMPER OEM??

IF SO TEXT ME 219-718-2043
Old 05-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #1230
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Someone else posted this on a Chicagoland forum I am on and I was thinking about going. I heard it's basically flat. But I might go just to spectate, I am not sure about running until I watch some other trucks do it.
Its not for trucks. They have TREC racing for trucks.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #1231
The new Daily Driver

RUST FREE

1994 Toyota 4x4 22re

Old 05-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #1232
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evokid03 View Post
The new Daily Driver

RUST FREE

1994 Toyota 4x4 22re

Cool!
Old 05-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #1233
Getting tired of paying the gas in my 07 Tacoma lol
Old 05-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #1234
Quote:
Its not for trucks. They have TREC racing for trucks.
The person who posted said there were trucks running last year including a raptor. Also, if it's not for trucks, why did you post it?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #1235
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
The person who posted said there were trucks running last year including a raptor. Also, if it's not for trucks, why did you post it?
Lots of people have a car as well. Fun to watch regardless. According to the website, none of the "classes" are for trucks

They host ultra4 racing as well as TREC which are for all vehicles. TREC would be the closest type of racing for one of our trucks.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:26 AM   #1236
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Installing my crawlbox and got the console modified and shift boot done but one question...for the crawlbox shifter should I go with tthe Billet Inchworm knob?

Or the stock one from my wifes Sequoia? (Only looks blueish from the flash, its black as night):

Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #1237
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Avid light bar for sale check B/S/T thread
Old 05-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #1238
Meat Popsicle
JohnnyRA29 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JohnnyRA29's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JohnnyRA29
Anyone wanna do a Cliffs meet and BBQ thing sometime?
Old 05-27-2013, 02:52 AM   #1239
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Installing my crawlbox and got the console modified and shift boot done but one question...for the crawlbox shifter should I go with tthe Billet Inchworm knob?

Or the stock one from my wifes Sequoia? (Only looks blueish from the flash, its black as night):

Sequoia shifter.

Like mods that include re-used Toyota parts.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #1240
nevans2010 is on a distinguished road

nevans2010's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Everyone, Hope you don't mind a 4Runner Guy tagging along in your forum. You guys have a lot more activity in the Chicagoland area than the 4runner Guys do. Thanks to LoadedTaco for inviting me out to the Badlands a few weeks back.

Products Discussed in this Thread