Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #1261
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Nice meeting you and great job on the chop it looks great!

This is all I have of the chop, but I will take one tomorrow of the finished project and post it up.

Quote:

Thanks for sharing! Turned out great!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #1262
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Thanks for sharing! Turned out great!
Yeah it really good! I ended up spraying it with some flat black rustoleum when I got home just to make it blend a little more.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #1263
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Got another project going down...

Evokid03 is getting a bedrack this weekend, so stay tuned for pics!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #1264
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy Illinoislians...

I'm from Wisconsin and I'm looking for a set of pre-runner or 4x4 leaf springs from a late model Tacoma (I have a 2013). Looks like a lot of you have your trucks highly modified and lifted, so I'm hoping someone has OEM leaf springs just laying around that they'd like to sell. Plenty of people on the West coast are selling their leafs, but shipping from there is a killer. Please PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #1265
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got another project going down...

Evokid03 is getting a bedrack this weekend, so stay tuned for pics!
Sweet!
Old 07-08-2013, 05:08 AM   #1266
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about moving on if anyone local is interested. I can post or email more pictures.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...ngId=121278134
Old 07-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #1267
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet!
Bending up the hoops:

Ready to fit-up and tack when Jeremy stops by:

Old 07-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #1268
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Thinking about moving on if anyone local is interested. I can post or email more pictures.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...ngId=121278134
How come you're moving on? And I'd highly doubt you see anymore than 30k for the truck. You can buy a BRAND NEW truck for $30k.. Yes it has a SC but meh GLWS man!
Old 07-09-2013, 05:19 AM   #1269
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bending up the hoops:

This should be happening tonight
Old 07-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #1270
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
How come you're moving on? And I'd highly doubt you see anymore than 30k for the truck. You can buy a BRAND NEW truck for $30k.. Yes it has a SC but meh GLWS man!
I switched jobs recently and my job is either a lot of running around town, or long drives. I have always wanted a diesel, so I would like to sell this truck and pick up a used diesel and an around town car.

As far as the price, I didn't realize it was so high. You never see stock used Tacoma's with 30,000 miles going for 30k. Oh wait.....

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listin gId=116325921&listingRecNum=11&criteria=sf1Dir%3DD ESC%26mkId%3D20088%26stkTyp%3DU%26mdId%3D22250%26r d%3D150%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId%26zc%3D60515%26rn%3D0%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26stkTypId%3D28881%26sf2Dir%3DASC%26sf1Nm%3Dpric e%26sf2Nm%3Dmiles%26isDealerGrouping%3Dfalse%26rpp %3D50%26feedSegId%3D28705&aff=national&listType=1

And you never see used modified Tacoma's going for $35. Oh wait.....
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listin gId=120391661&listingRecNum=2&criteria=sf1Dir%3DDE SC%26mkId%3D20088%26stkTyp%3DU%26mdId%3D22250%26rd %3D150%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId%26zc%3D60515%26rn%3D0%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26stkTypId%3D28881%26sf2Dir%3DASC%26sf1Nm%3Dpric e%26sf2Nm%3Dmiles%26isDealerGrouping%3Dfalse%26rpp %3D50%26feedSegId%3D28705&aff=national&listType=1

I just priced it like I am seeing it when I search for used Tacoma prices.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #1271
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Got it tacked up last night when he stopped by.

Now I just have to finish weld it all, and add some gussets and light tabs.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #1272
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Meanwhile In Other news..

Old 07-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #1273
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I love seeing your picks Nick! Lovin seeing your truck hanging with all those buggies....
Old 07-16-2013, 05:00 AM   #1274
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Thx! I'm usually the camera guy running around taking pics of everyone else so I really have to work to get pics of my own truck. Its all good fun though. This trip gave me a few ideas for projects in the future I'm really excited for.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:35 AM   #1275
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
How do you lick the TSL's? And do I smell SAS?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:40 AM   #1276
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Well evokid's bedrack left last night. Here it is all welded up, even added some light tabs and corner gussets for tie-downs, and shot some paint on it.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #1277
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How do you lick the TSL's? And do I smell SAS?
Love the tires! SAS... Well I really need to get my life settled in a bit. Fighting for the right to see my daughter is costly on more than one level. I do however want to refine what I do got. SAS will happen one day. But don't hold ur breath for now.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #1278
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by no mods View Post
Love the tires! SAS... Well I really need to get my life settled in a bit. Fighting for the right to see my daughter is costly on more than one level. I do however want to refine what I do got. SAS will happen one day. But don't hold ur breath for now.
I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. I am sorry things are continuing in that direction.

You know it goes without saying, but if you need anything, call me.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #1279
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Thx homie
Old 07-31-2013, 09:44 AM   #1280
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon chi-town what's crack-a-lackin!

Products Discussed in this Thread