LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Chicagoland area members

Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Chicagoland and/or NW Indiana area members

Just wondering how many Chicagoland area members there is on this site if any. I was thinking about maybe we could do something like a tacoma club or meets the possibilities are endless. Idk just a thought. I live in Hickory Hills.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Joliet here! I have seen a couple more lurking around here somewhere.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
i moved this to the mid west section for you
Old 07-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #4
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingrbredman View Post
Joliet here! I have seen a couple more lurking around here somewhere.
Sweet I hope we can get everyone in the area to respond, and maybe plan something out.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i moved this to the mid west section for you

Thank you tcBob. I didn't even know there was a midwest section.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:38 AM   #6
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
I changed the title of the thread. I figured there might be some members in the NW Indiana area too that might be interested.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
wahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of light
wahchile's Tacoma Gallery
Aurora here!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahchile View Post
Aurora here!
Awesome!! So far we got a total of three ppl. Hope we can get more interested. I was just thinking today of maybe doing something like a bbq at a forest preserve one of the weekend days, just to get to know eachother check out the sick whips and so on.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
leo858 has a spectacular aura aboutleo858 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Hospital Corpsman/ Xray Tech
Name: Leo
leo858's Tacoma Gallery
What's up from Waukegan

Old 08-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #10
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo858 View Post
What's up from Waukegan

Whats good Leo from Waukegan? Sick Taco like what you've done wit it
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
leo858 has a spectacular aura aboutleo858 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Hospital Corpsman/ Xray Tech
Name: Leo
leo858's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks just chillin
Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo858 View Post
Thanks just chillin
Sweet. I'm hopin to get more people together and hopefully have a get together one of these days. I do wonder though who would be interested.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #13
Deckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really nice

Navy: Senior Chief Petty Officer ret
Name: Jerry
Deckplate's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up in Lake Villa.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #14
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Crete, far south side
Old 08-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckplate View Post
I'm up in Lake Villa.
Great!! more taco owners. I know where lake villa is. So far I'm almost in the middle of everyone.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #16
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
Im in Crete, far south side
Damn tacodude thats a hike from here. Still great to hear from ya. Would you be interested to join a get together with some bbq maybe some football or something in that area, if we get more pople together?
Old 08-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #17
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Wyanet!( town of 1100, 2 1/2 hours southwest of downtown) But i'm here!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #18
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkcoma32 View Post
I'm from Wyanet!( town of 1100, 2 1/2 hours southwest of downtown) But i'm here!
I have a rough idea of where thats at. Needless to say am happy to hear from another taco owner.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLuke View Post
Damn tacodude thats a hike from here. Still great to hear from ya. Would you be interested to join a get together with some bbq maybe some football or something in that area, if we get more pople together?
Yeah, i dont mind drivin in our lovely chicago traffic
Old 08-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #20
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
Yeah, i dont mind drivin in our lovely chicago traffic
hahaha don't we all just love chicago traffic. I'll try to get something going like a meet and greet. I'm just waiting for as many members to reply as possible so we can all get together.

Products Discussed in this Thread