Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wheeling in IA/MN/WI?

Old 08-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling in IA/MN/WI?

Anyone down? We need a midwest wheeling meet...I've been itching to go, but don't have the trails or people to go with.

Snow is just around the corner!
Old 08-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I was kinda thinking this also. Some kind of Upper Midwest Tacoma Jamboree. Might not be able to do it this year, but try and get something organized for next year.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #3
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Definetly! Lets get something going for next year.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
Big Country, Big Business
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

big_country's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to big_country
i'm down. i heard snowmobiling is the thing in northern WI. maybe we can do a little wheeling and some winter x-games shit
Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
Braaaaap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_country View Post
i'm down. i heard snowmobiling is the thing in northern WI. maybe we can do a little wheeling and some winter x-games shit
I like your style!

Only I have a prerunner...