Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #21
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Its funny now everytime I see A Tacoma in my area I wonder if there are on this site. It would be nice to get more people together that live in the area.
yah, i thought people would eat this up cause there really isnt anywhere in our area to go off road. i guess i was wrong.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #22
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I still think we can get a group of people together.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
FZ1 is on a distinguished road

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
haha... its a small world... I know you truck is new still so maybe next time we get some people together around here ill let you know..
I pop in here from time to time, so I'll keep an eye out for the next get together.

There are definitely a lot of Tacomas in the area, but I guess it helps that Toyota offices are in Hebron, KY (right down the road from where I work).

G
Old 10-19-2009, 06:59 AM   #24
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ1 View Post
I pop in here from time to time, so I'll keep an eye out for the next get together.

There are definitely a lot of Tacomas in the area, but I guess it helps that Toyota offices are in Hebron, KY (right down the road from where I work).

G

Ok that sounds good... If we can't get a good group of people together I'm going to cancel the farm day and maybe do something else!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #25
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
how many people are you thinking
Old 10-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #26

Well right now I think that we have like 3 people interested... Just to clarify who still wants to attend??
Old 10-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #27

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
add your name if u want to come

1. MAXtacoma
2. moto932
Old 10-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
add your name if u want to come

1. MAXtacoma
2. moto932
Maybe a mod day would be better. I just bought a Scan Guage II so i'm going to be putting that in soon. Anyone else in the area interested??
Old 10-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #29

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
yah that would be fun too.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #30

I'm really up for anything as long as we can get more than 2 of us together.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #31
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
i would like to join you guys, but i will be at work.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudduck View Post
i would like to join you guys, but i will be at work.
that sucks... you typically work weekends?
Old 10-24-2009, 07:20 AM   #33

Bump!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #34
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
thats tempting, ill get back to you
Old 10-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #36
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in a mod day
Old 11-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@z View Post
I might be interested in a mod day
That would be cool. I need to install the scan guage, change the diff fluid and maybe do a few other things.... What part of NKY you live?
Old 11-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #38
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Highland Heights. I've been eyeing the using defrost w/o the AC mod.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@z View Post
Highland Heights. I've been eyeing the using defrost w/o the AC mod.
I work in Highland Heights and live in Ft. Thomas. I really really need a whole day to clean up the inside of my truck, my dogs dont know how to keep it clean.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #40

Ok farm trip is canceled, cant get enough people to go. Still up for a mods day if anyone else is interested let me know I have many things I want to do. I'm pretty flexible on dates, weekends are good...

Products Discussed in this Thread