LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???

Old 11-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #41
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Weekdays in general will be bad for me. I've got the weekends of the 14th and 21st open, then the several weekends after thanksgiving.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #42
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@z View Post
Weekdays in general will be bad for me. I've got the weekends of the 14th and 21st open, then the several weekends after thanksgiving.
That would work for me. Would anyone else be interested? What kinds of mods are you considering?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 AM   #43
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sure me and my dad would be interested on coming down
Old 11-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #44
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonLax14 View Post
i'm sure me and my dad would be interested on coming down
Ok well I tried to get people together for this weekend and couldn't get enough so ill try again. Who is interested? Dates that work well for everyone?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #45
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
the rest of this month is bad for me
Old 11-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #46

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at doing the disabled AC during defrost mod, the foglights anytime mod and roughing up the dipstick so it's easier to see the oil level. I'm sticking to the cheaper things for now since I'm want to buy new wheels and tires before the snow starts hitting.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #47

I'm still trying to get people together, I'm just not sure there is enough interest in the area. I was thinking about trying again in December?
Old 11-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #48
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
might be too cold for a mod day in december.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #49

Quote:
I'm looking at doing the disabled AC during defrost mod, the foglights anytime mod and roughing up the dipstick so it's easier to see the oil level. I'm sticking to the cheaper things for now since I'm want to buy new wheels and tires before the snow starts hitting.
You need to post some pictures of you truck up. I'm always seeing Tacoma's and wondering if there are on here. Yeah I want to watch the fog light mod being done before I try it myself. Still interest in a mod day?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #50

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, still interested. I've taken one decent picture so far that I just put up. I'll sell the current wheels once I buy my replacements, and I'm also going to sell the cap at some point and go with a tonneau, probably an Undercover.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #51

Quote:
Yeah, still interested. I've taken one decent picture so far that I just put up. I'll sell the current wheels once I buy my replacements, and I'm also going to sell the cap at some point and go with a tonneau, probably an Undercover.
I dont think that I have seen your truck in the area. I have the Undercover and its awsome. Usually my weekends are free how about you? I still have the scan guage that I need to install.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #52

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
I've got this coming weekend free, though I still have to finish removing the dash and replacing the heater core in my old truck. After that I think I'm free the first two weekends in December.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #53

Quote:
I've got this coming weekend free, though I still have to finish removing the dash and replacing the heater core in my old truck. After that I think I'm free the first two weekends in December.
Pretty much any weekend works for me. Would this weekend Nov. 14th work for anyone else? Locations?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #54

moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Pretty much any weekend works for me. Would this weekend Nov. 14th work for anyone else? Locations?
busy this weekend
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #55

What are the dates that everyone would be able to for the next month? I can host at my house. I have a small garage but a large driveway for atleast 3 trucks or so.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #56

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out today that I'm going to have to take some work home with me this weekend. I'm still up for one of the first 2 weekends in Dec though.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:42 AM   #57

Quote:
Just found out today that I'm going to have to take some work home with me this weekend. I'm still up for one of the first 2 weekends in Dec though.
Anyone able to in the December?
Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #58

OK I guess there really isn't enough people around here who want to get together. Maybe Ill try again in the future!
Old 11-19-2009, 03:56 AM   #59
buckstaco is on a distinguished road
Army: sp HQ 8th army Ord 62/63
buckstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was not aware of this attempt.

Maybe we should just have one with anyone that can make it?? A trip of ??? starts with one step.....
Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckstaco View Post
Maybe we should just have one with anyone that can make it?? A trip of ??? starts with one step.....
OK well you sound interested! Is anyone else interested in a MOD day during the weekend?

Products Discussed in this Thread