Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #6581
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted17 View Post
I have a buddy that works at Toyota and he had a IS350 it ran decent. I drove a IS250 manual and it was worse then the IS300. My neighbor just sold his GS as he needed more room for 4 kids He really like it it killed him to sell it. He now drives a minivan.

I just recently sold the GTO it ran well made 330hp to the wheels. I liked it but I have really been wanting a C6 Corvette and the GTO just is not a Vette. I might wait until winter as they are cheaper to pick one up looking for 6spd 06-08 Z51 package.
Minivan would be a huge downgrade from the GS, but hey I guess you do what you have to do when you have kids.

Oh really? Vettes are pretty slick, you think you will be able to wait till winter? You buddy still have his Vette and 4Runner?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #6582
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Minivan would be a huge downgrade from the GS, but hey I guess you do what you have to do when you have kids.

Oh really? Vettes are pretty slick, you think you will be able to wait till winter? You buddy still have his Vette and 4Runner?
Yeah I am going to try too! Wade still has his C6 he is at 400RWHP now. He did sell the 4 runner and bought a Prius. He was tired of the poor MPG's too. He is now in the high 40's!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #6583
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah I am going to try too! Wade still has his C6 he is at 400RWHP now. He did sell the 4 runner and bought a Prius. He was tired of the poor MPG's too. He is now in the high 40's!
What??? Are you kidding me??? A Prius... I would have never saw that coming... I downgraded but I had to have something with a little bit of power, the GS is no rocket but it gets up and goes pretty well. But if you drove a lot then maybe it would be worth it.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #6584
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Quote:
What??? Are you kidding me??? A Prius... I would have never saw that coming... I downgraded but I had to have something with a little bit of power, the GS is no rocket but it gets up and goes pretty well. But if you drove a lot then maybe it would be worth it.
He drives a good bit and always takes his car everywhere. His wife's family is a good distance away and if he feels the need for power he hops in the Vette.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:17 PM   #6585
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not a bad idea to have a gas sipper car for a dd. I'm so glad we kept my wife's old cavalier when we got her the cx-9. I drive the cavi to work most of the time which save gas and miles on the taco. My taco might hit 75k by the end of next month
Old 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #6586
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Selling moto wheels cheep. 250 come get um before I cregslist um
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...16x9 rims (4x)
Old 06-14-2013, 03:31 AM   #6587

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
Definitely not a bad idea to have a gas sipper car for a dd. I'm so glad we kept my wife's old cavalier when we got her the cx-9. I drive the cavi to work most of the time which save gas and miles on the taco. My taco might hit 75k by the end of next month
Man that is low miles!
Old 06-14-2013, 04:19 AM   #6588

Quote:
He drives a good bit and always takes his car everywhere. His wife's family is a good distance away and if he feels the need for power he hops in the Vette.
Well that makes sense then. They aren't bad just no umph...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
Wow that is low. Might hit 100k in the next 10 years! I think after this summer I'll decide if I need a turck again and maybe look for an mid 90's Silverado or Suburban that I can use to take the dogs around or pull the boat to the lake if I need to.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #6589

Anyone have any good suggestion for HID bulb replacement for the GS? I am finding 4200k and 6000k D4S bulbs are OEM replacements but not sure on the brand and what ones to pick. They range anywhere from 40 on amazon to 150 per bulb. JW is anyone has any thoughts. thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #6590
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
thought i'd share a photo from back home in kentucky i took over the weekend. i had a bonfire at the family hunting cabin. every time i'm up there visiting i'm going to start having bonfires there.. incase y'all ever catch me saying i'm headed home for a weekend!

Old 06-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #6591
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Anyone have any good suggestion for HID bulb replacement for the GS? I am finding 4200k and 6000k D4S bulbs are OEM replacements but not sure on the brand and what ones to pick. They range anywhere from 40 on amazon to 150 per bulb. JW is anyone has any thoughts. thanks
phillips or osram. don't go with any other brand. 4300k is usually OEM, though some use 5000k
Old 06-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #6592
bonafide

also for anyone who didn't make the LBL trip..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-creek-tn.html
Old 07-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #6593
bonafide

and the official trip has been declared:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-oct.html
Old 07-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #6594
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys. I'm real close to N. Ky and Cincy even though I'm in Indiana. Hope you don't mind if I sub to this thread. Here's a pic of my truck, if you see me HONK LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???-_dsc0012.jpg  
Old 07-08-2013, 05:30 AM   #6595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
Hi guys. I'm real close to N. Ky and Cincy even though I'm in Indiana. Hope you don't mind if I sub to this thread. Here's a pic of my truck, if you see me HONK LOL
Hello and welcome! Feel free to hop on this thread. Great color choice btw!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #6596
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
Nice truck, and welcome. Where bouts in Indiana are you? I'm in Aurora. I joined the smart crew and moved out of Hamilton cnty. It seems most over here were Ohioans at one point...and then left.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #6597
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
I'm north of you, up near the Brookville Reservoir.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #6598
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Hows everybody doing?

Been cray busy down here. Working at a hyundai dealer as a tech while I am going through school. Talked to a few people for a tug boat company out of Alabama and they are very interested in having me work for them once I am out of school which will be great for me to get my captain's license and move up in the company.

When I have free time, here is what I have been doing!

Been doing some drifting with a co worker who has a 240sx. It is a blast!
Old 07-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #6599
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Any one near richmond or ravenna ky?
Old 07-24-2013, 03:31 AM   #6600
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
Any one near richmond or ravenna ky?
Stanton here which is about 40 minutes from Richmond and I'm I'm Richmond all the time.

Products Discussed in this Thread