Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Northern KY or Cincinnati trucks???

Ok I live in Northern KY... I am try to get all the people who live around me together for a day down at my farm (about 45 min south of Cincinnati. My family has 150 acers... not to many trails mainly a long gravel driveway.... and a mud road to the lake and the fields... There isn't any rocks unless you get into the creeks (2)... My truck being stock and a DD I try not to get to crazy so I tend to stay in the fields and on the paths so I dont get scratches... My truck is also double cab long bed with no skid plates and sits a little low with my running boards... Everyone who wants to come would be welcome to come down... I bring my dogs so they can run and swim you would be welcome to as long as they get along with other dogs(mine do)... you can fish or do whatever you want... I dont want anyone to be dissapointed there aren't any trails but you are more than welcome to drive anywhere on the property you want... there are 2 large fields and some ATV trails and a pond.... I might bring my quads so anyone who has one would be welcome to... Who would be interested....
Old 10-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok that sounds good... hopefully we can get a good group of people together...
Old 10-09-2009, 04:03 AM   #4
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
I might be depending on when it is.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
I might be depending on when it is.
I am going to try and make it the first weekend of November.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:17 AM   #6
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
I am going to try and make it the first weekend of November.
What type of ATV do you have? I have a 400EX that I could bring along if you plan to bring yours?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
What type of ATV do you have? I have a 400EX that I could bring along if you plan to bring yours?
I have a Can-Am Traxter 660. Its a farm quad.. I had a 660 raptor but didn't really like it to much so I sold it.. I will bring it down if others will be bringing theres..
Old 10-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #8
jantolov is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jantolov's Tacoma Gallery
I think I can make it.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jantolov View Post
I think I can make it.
Ok sounds good... About a week before I will figure out a plan to meet then drive down and let everyone know who is going to come...
Old 10-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
bump!
good call...
Old 10-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
buckstaco is on a distinguished road
Army: sp HQ 8th army Ord 62/63
buckstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there...

I should be there
Old 10-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckstaco View Post
I should be there
Old 10-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #14
FZ1 is on a distinguished road

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
That's a very generous offer! I'm gonna pass this time around since my truck is only a couple of weeks old.

Fort Thomas? My old band played the "Block Party" a few years ago. I used to go mountain biking over at tower park.

G
Old 10-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ1 View Post
That's a very generous offer! I'm gonna pass this time around since my truck is only a couple of weeks old.

Fort Thomas? My old band played the "Block Party" a few years ago. I used to go mountain biking over at tower park.

G
haha... its a small world... I know you truck is new still so maybe next time we get some people together around here ill let you know..
Old 10-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #16

Bump!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #18

Bump bump bump! Last time!
Old 10-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #19
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
bump! where is everyone at? i know there are more tocos in the area than this. come on let get together and have some fun!
Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
bump! where is everyone at? i know there are more tocos in the area than this. come on let get together and have some fun!
Its funny now everytime I see A Tacoma in my area I wonder if there are on this site. It would be nice to get more people together that live in the area.

Products Discussed in this Thread