Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Perf Mods & Tacoma Mechanic in Kansas City

Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
bail22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bailey
bail22's Tacoma Gallery
Perf Mods & Tacoma Mechanic in Kansas City

What's up my fellow Taco minded brothers? I am actively seeking a master of all things Tacoma to aide & work with me on evolving my 2001 Taco to the next level. Mods & performance tips as well as mechanical ability to handle all the tasks. I can't seem to find a mechanic with a real understanding of the Tacoma, I need someone that loves the Tacoma. Anyone know of anyone around the Kansas city area who is a master of Tacoma's? Looking to do some mods & would like expert & assistance on the whole process.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I moved your thread over to the midwest section so you'd get a better response
Old 10-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I am in kc but no Jedi of the first gen. I got an 09 and am new to this Toyota thing as well. Where you at? I am in op leawood area.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I am in kc but no Jedi of the first gen. I got an 09 and am new to this Toyota thing as well. Where you at? I am in op leawood area.
Dude we live very close. I'm in the SE corner of OP