Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Possibly moving to Virginia or Bemidji,MN?

Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Possibly moving to Virginia or Bemidji,MN?

i dont know for sure yet. but if my mom gets the job there(border patrol) definately gonna be a minnesota taco. ALSO best part is that i get to sell my little 2wd reg cab and get a 4wd access cab. WOOOT
Old 11-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #2
RWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the rough

Name: Don
RWS_350MAG's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you like snow.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
NorthernTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
NorthernTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i dont know for sure yet. but if my mom gets the job there(border patrol) definately gonna be a minnesota taco. ALSO best part is that i get to sell my little 2wd reg cab and get a 4wd access cab. WOOOT
Virginia,MN? Sweet, im moving there in couple years. Took a job at the hospital. I just ordered my truck in anticipation of moving there. Its very nice there.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i like snow. how much am i looking at if we move there?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
RWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the rough

Name: Don
RWS_350MAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i like snow. how much am i looking at if we move there?
Lots of it. Think feet, not inches. It does get pretty cold up there too in winter. Its not unusual to have temperatures below zero for days/weeks at a time.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
why do i think i've been to bemidji, MN, what's there?

EDIT: stayed there on the way to Red Lake MN, why would you move there haha
Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
...why would you move there haha
Exactly. Bemidji...Virginia...MN...all terrible. You should all stay as far away as possible. AVOID MN AT ALL COSTS.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i mean i guess if i like fishing its terrible for that.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:50 AM   #10
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Plus you will have the Iron Range OHV area not far either! Never made it there yet but friends have and it looks like fun!
Old 11-21-2009, 04:59 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Those pictures are freakin awesome!
I'm putting Minnesota on my list of states to visit
Caleb, good luck if you move, it looks like a new tacoma will be in the works
Old 11-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #12
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Those pictures are freakin awesome!
I'm putting Minnesota on my list of states to visit
Caleb, good luck if you move, it looks like a new tacoma will be in the works
If you REALLY want the experience, google "Boundary Waters." Possibly one of the greatest places in the world (serious).

Old 02-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #13

Yeah, all of this looks terrible. I'll be so sad when I move here from flat and boring as can be Kansas. Finally, I'll be able to put my 4-wheel drive to the test. I can't wait.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #14
Hurray for Zoidberg!
tacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud of

Name: John Zoidberg
tacoman_KC's Tacoma Gallery
My parents have a beautiful lake home on Lake Julia north of Bemidji and its amazingly beautiful up there. My parents and I are going to spend the summer up there and I can't wait.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #15

That looks like a terrible place to vacation. No idea why they would spend summers up there.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #16
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i am not moving there anymore. they didnt get the job
Old 03-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #17

Quote:
yea, i am not moving there anymore. they didnt get the job
That's too bad. Best of luck to your parents